• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.61][RPG/CUSTOM]Tibia Dark Side

From what I know, all the monsters have the same name, pretty much the same difficulty, might be a "few" custom monsters and even then it's always towards the higher levels like every other server. All of the spells do the same exact thing, might cost less mana, or do more damage. Might have like 4-5 custom items which is nothing to me. Honestly, this server isn't for me, it's a good sever for those who love grinding RPG's.

Well with that elemental system, all items can be custom items :)

Excelent Job.. Didn't knew this server its an oldie one but at the same time its really interesting, great content. This server it's incredible well done and also the rate (experience) system its also pretty cool, I would absolutely recomend it to all the people who like low rate experience.

Greetings and if this server gets lot of people online it will be even better.
Ps. Whats wrong with it? Offline?.

-"Ariie" (TDS char name)

The population is increasing, slowly but steady. But yes, it would be so much better if more people was online.

The reason why it's offline right now is because of an ISP problem. It will most liekly up again at 7:00 AM, GMT -8.