• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.61][RPG/CUSTOM]Tibia Dark Side

Come on guys, this is the RPG server everyone wants to play! Give it a try!...

Big ups for this server!! fun as hell to play once ur starting to get some lvls, and a friendly community!

Also lf an EK to PG with!

Bump.

I'd like to say only, that this realm is much more different than others... you can either grind your own exp, team hunt, collect... Do anything you want without fear that you'll get killed by other people for no reason... ;) It has rpgish feeling in!

Evalor. No one here in Europe can play this server. Its just lagging to much sorry so I guess that's why it is missing players...

Evalor. No one here in Europe can play this server. Its just lagging to much sorry so I guess that's why it is missing players...

I'm from Sweden and i'm not bothered by any lagg at all. At the most there is a little delay when walking, dashing fixes that tho.

I'm usually at around 200 ms, compared with other EU servers it's pretty much the same. The fact that the server is so gr8 makes up for the little delay that i notice, trust me.

Change the client version to a higher (8.7 minimum) to prevent botting.

Botting is pretty predictable, If people see you botting = your dead, If Staff see you botting, you will not only get banned you will also get -skills/levels and such probly , read this: RPG Rulebook - Tibia Dark Side Wiki

Also about server lag, I installed this: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html , and it really helped, Im playing from Sweden also, so little small delays but its totally worth it cuz the server is AWESOME! :D

i am living in Poland, and im having pings ranged from 250 to 1k... and playing at all its not about ping at all...