• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.61][RPG/CUSTOM]Tibia Dark Side

Evalor

The Ancient One(Cahir)
Reaction score
"...the legends never fall..."
Tibia Dark Side
Website | Forum | Bug Tracker | Wiki | Facebook Fanpage
Quick Information:

Client: 8.61
IP: rpg.tdse.net
Port: 7171
World Type: PVP
Exp Rook: 8x + Bonus
Exp Main: 2x + Bonus
Skills: 3x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 1x + Luck Attribute

A few screenshots:
b327b76bb178629226060b163697ffe5.gif

More screenshots of players can be seen here.

Details:

Completly custom made map
Attribute system!
Achievements (over 500!)
Server events
Custom monsters
Custom "Tibia-like" quests and many custom quests
Incerdible up-time
Your character will never get deleted for inactivity!
Supply and demand pricing system
Offline training system
Custom Shade vocation
Addons!
Rookguard promotion (includes spells)
Custom items without modified client (same sprites, different item ids)
Death Amulet which has 100% chance to save all items and experience

Achievement System​

We currently have support for achievements to give you experience based on completed quests, time played, power gaming, exploring, and loot hunting. Those are challange even for the most demanding players. Complete list of achievements is here.

bc78e972dee5a9c07191126a054ed85e.gif

Attribute System
Items in TDS have a chance to drop with a random attribute (based on item type) which permanently increases the usefulness of that item.
For example you can obtain a sword with up to 25 additional ice damage! You are also able to imbue item with an Elemental Token, but only once, and there is no way to get Token back!
Types of attributes on items are:

Luck
Can be found on just about any item, increases (by a small percentage) your chance to get loot from monsters. Maximal luck value is 400, except some items that are reduced to 350 or 300. Maximal luck that player hold is 2000.
Luck%20Attribute.png

Speed
Can be found on legs, boots, and amulets, increases your run speed. Maximal speed rate on single item is 20.
Speed%20Attribute.png

Damage Attributes
Can be found on any weapon. (melee, ranged, or magic - NOT THROWABLE), causes extra damage (based on players level and attribute value) to be done to a monster if a hit is successful.
Damage%20Attribute.png

Tokens
Can be found in any monster, are special runes which can imbue a clean item with the attributes on it. These are rare and players pay lots of gold for high end tokens. Maximal elemental attribute value on Elemental Token is 20 with damage or speed, 350 with luck. There are also Cursed and Void tokens, that remove luck or elemental attribute.
token.png

There is even a small chance at getting an item with multiple attributes! These are the rarest, and cannot be obtained from tokens.
2%20Attributed%20Item.png

Teleport Towers
Teleport Towers are fast communication system between cities. Everyone can use them, paying special teleport currency named "souls". You can gather souls by fighting weaker or stronger monsters.

Offline training system
You can train your skills while being offline, by buying offline training time at NPC's in Riverhelm or Isanor. It cost 100 gp per 1 minute. If it's too expensive, you can rent a trianing monk for 25 gold coins per minute.

Respawns
There are many respawns for players of any level! Many stronger creatures have their nest, where group together to defend their places. Partial respawn map can be found here.

Server Events
From time to time Gods are organisig events for players. Anyone can participate and win very special rewards!

Addons
Addons are obtainable from specific NPC's spread all over the game world.

21d71e9deaeed6e35fa14f98eba6d6c0.gif

Editor's pick: I am not owner or God on this server, but I really would like you to invite to this realm. It's very challanging place, that show off your real skills. Server has been up for almost 9 years now, without single reset of characters (thats why there are so many high levels), so you can still become a legend ! Here's no limiations on your growth, you decide what you want to do. Extensive world hides many secrets...

I did create new thread because old one was kinda outdated and had some lack on info.

Last edited:
This was quite a gem, I played when it first came out. It was pretty nice and all but as you know the this generation is all about real maps and high exp/teleport servers so not many played. It's sad to see how much work someone put in to this server and to only have a few people playing :( I might try it again, if I'm feeling it.

Actually, my a friend are about to try it again, hopefully it will expand even more. I also have a few friends that won't play because the exp is a bit to slow for them and they want more custom stuff, such as spells, items, monsters etc... It would be really nice to see that happen.

Can always suggest on bug/suggestion tracker ;) Gods doesnt know everything that players want. Things can always be discussed.;>

lvl 400+ at 2* exp rate...
not sure if i'm gonna try it out, maybe if some more people gonna start again

ill give this a chance tomorrow ^^ always love custom serv tired of these real map x10000

I would most definitely play again if I didn't lag so bad. 400ms ping when I'm walking around. I live in Ontario, Canada so that's not too far from the server. I shouldn't have 400 ping with a 100mbps connection lol.

Level 25 now..., Its a really great server!, Been up over 4 years! Best server i ever played. (for those who like custom low RPG style)

Just need more players!, Cmon guys this is a server most of you wanted an Custom RPG! :D

This isn't exactly what I've been looking for, indeed it has some cool and unique features but I only play extremely custom servers. I can't stand servers that have so many real tibia items, and monsters, and spells etc.... It's just so boring, I can already tell what monster can drop what, what each monster does, what each spell does, it's just not any fun. Not to mention the exp is a bit to low for me, if it was a bit higher it would of been better. Anyway it's a pretty nice server for those who like custom features~

This isn't exactly what I've been looking for, indeed it has some cool and unique features but I only play extremely custom servers. I can't stand servers that have so many real tibia items, and monsters, and spells etc.... It's just so boring, I can already tell what monster can drop what, what each monster does, what each spell does, it's just not any fun. Not to mention the exp is a bit to low for me, if it was a bit higher it would of been better. Anyway it's a pretty nice server for those who like custom features~

All monsters got levels, if they are higher level than you, you get more exp. there is custom monsters also and the loot of all monsters can variate from rl tibia also mostly of the spells are rebalanced in other ways :)

From what I know, all the monsters have the same name, pretty much the same difficulty, might be a "few" custom monsters and even then it's always towards the higher levels like every other server. All of the spells do the same exact thing, might cost less mana, or do more damage. Might have like 4-5 custom items which is nothing to me. Honestly, this server isn't for me, it's a good sever for those who love grinding RPG's.