• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Dude that remind me of ragnarok where you could summon high ass mobs right outside the castle where people would sell their shit. You've got some nice idea in there i just hope it gets kinda like...rpg'ish/low rate and not like rush to max lvl with tp and infinite stuff .. Sure it will probably need adjusting but stuff like that can be change as the game grows . I just hope this is as good as it looks on paper(on a thread actually).

Never played ragnarok although I've always heard good things about it. Also, thats exactly why were having a beta. The server uses stages to get people into the game quickly, and then slows down after that to make high level play more competitive and challenging.

We deserve Time. at what time will you open it?

o0 wtf 8AM o0 24/7? or how much time do you expect to have it online?(i know its a beta) just asking

o0 wtf 8AM o0 24/7? or how much time do you expect to have it online?(i know its a beta) just asking

8 am on 7/25/2012. It'll be up continuously (24/7 with about one restart per day) for about a week. If the game feels ready for release, then (probably) characters will get reset, and the server will go live on a good host.

How long, I'm keen! From Australia so it's 9pm here. :[

Server is up:

Client 9.44
Login with 1/1

Ok so my character cant use bow anymore... I got a bow equipped...arrows...my char aint shooting. Died ...still not working... No reply...should be check cause that aint fun hunting stuff and suddenly bam you cant attack anymore.

Um, which ip changer could be used to connect :S? Tried Talaturen's one and it doesn't work :<

Ok so my character cant use bow anymore... I got a bow equipped...arrows...my char aint shooting. Died ...still not working... No reply...should be check cause that aint fun hunting stuff and suddenly bam you cant attack anymore.

I haven't been able to re-produce this error. Could you log out and back in and see if that changes it? Also, this thread isn't the place to give feedback =/

Use the help channel and we will be answering you as fast as possible! =)

Btw, the bug when you could not shoot i fixed, very welcome online again! =)

Back