• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

Appreciate the kind words. The sad fact is, people generally don't want to start a server unless it's just opened or already has 100+ players online. It's a vicious cycle that can only be broken by people sticking around long enough for the community to build up.

Just keep the good work going.

It's a really good server, I'd just rather be lazy, and let elfbot do things for me while I lay in bed and watch Sons of Anarchy...

Great server though, Keep it up. <3

Appreciate the kind words. The sad fact is, people generally don't want to start a server unless it's just opened or already has 100+ players online. It's a vicious cycle that can only be broken by people sticking around long enough for the community to build up.

The reason I dont play is the fact that theres tps everywhere, like an evolution map..

The reason I dont play is the fact that theres tps everywhere, like an evolution map..

A convenience that sets it apart from other global map servers, without nerfing pvp aspects of gameplay due to the return telports only being accessible after players lose battle sign.

Somebody decided to necro the thread from the last version of Bravera, please don't delete this.

Event system is nearly finished. Working on some of the new maps for them and testing.

Updating the pvp-e system today to account for players leveling excessively off of their own noob characters.

Rolling out some events now, they're all pretty fun. Come check us out.

Plan on comin back with a few friends - looking to war, anybody interested msg Statik ingame :)

Latest news:

14 Jun 2013 - Some Updates, Bug Fixes and New Events!
Rush Event has been renamed Team Battle Event to more accurately represent it's purpose. Also, the protection zone inside this event has been reduced to 1sqm on each spawn point and all players will be pzlocked as soon as they step off of this square after spawning.

Capture the Flag and Zombie Event are near completion and are ready for the testing phase. Expect to see them several times throughout the weekend!

Paralyze speed has been adjusted and it should now be almost identical to global Tibia.

Fixed a bug that caused players to not lose anything if they died shortly after participating in the Rush/Team Battle Event.

Fixed a bug that occasionally gave players reduced blessing cost, even when not killed by a war enemy.

Stay tuned for more changes. I'm currently reworking the pvp-e system to discourage players from using friendly kills to level up their characters. Also, I am working on adding support for client 10.0 and will be rolling out more games and events as well as a system to cash in on new event currency.

Update: CTF is finished!

last joined us: Darck Magisian, player number 4450685. Welcome and wish you a nice game!

Players in database: 6621

players online : 8

Players online algoritm:

ServerStart*5 + pointsForGuilds / interesting things*10 + work done

Back