• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

This server is awesome, feels like playing real tibia just higher exp rate, downside is the server save, the server save makes it seem like real tibia and if i wanted real tibia i would just play on the 2x world. i love the server recommend it to people but the Server save sometimes bugs the server

Here's a screenshot of the new 9.86 war golem spawn with script working 99% like global Tibia! Also, protocol has been updated to support 9.80-9.86.

This server is awesome, feels like playing real tibia just higher exp rate, downside is the server save, the server save makes it seem like real tibia and if i wanted real tibia i would just play on the 2x world. i love the server recommend it to people but the Server save sometimes bugs the server

Server save generally only takes 1-2 minutes. Lately it has been longer a couple times due to updates and some minor misc issues.

Happy to report that several new players have been joining over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing the server grow again.

Will be rolling out a somewhat big update soon, stay tuned guys!

Make acc reset? I think many ppl from shadowcores will start here if you do it :p

Freesh new start :)

Make acc reset? I think many ppl from shadowcores will start here if you do it :p

Freesh new start :)

What will be different when he resets, from the last 3 times he did?
Just get ur team on, lvl, and kill the current top lvls.. whats so difficult about that without a reset? lol

Just get ur team on, lvl, and kill the current top lvls.. whats so difficult about that without a reset? lol

At this point, more resets just makes the server seem unreliable. This is a top tier server, with more to offer than just about anything else out there right now. With the most accurate spell and monster packs in all of open Tibia, balanced rates and custom systems that enhance both the role playing and player vs. player aspects of gameplay, there's really no reason not to play.

If you like the server then support it by being active as much as possible. With enough active players the server will eventually grow into it's potential (hundreds online at all times). The only thing standing between this server and greatness is players, so come play and make the server great.

There will be no more resets and I will host the server for as long as there are people playing it.

Really love this server, but perhaps one last reset and much lower exp stages is a really good option at the moment. It's way to easy to level at the moment imho..

But if that's not an option, I suppose it's fine =P just needs more people online!

Naaah. Its more fun when everyone start from 8 with no items and house.

Probably shud have joined when it reset then. I dont know many ot owners who reset servers specifically for individuals..

Today, we have added two new features for guilds:

The first feature is an ability for guild leaders and vice-leaders to broadcast messages to all online members of their guild. Simply use the command !guildbroadcast [message] to get important messages to your guild.

The second feature allows guild leaders and vices to unify the colors of all online guild members so that the team can match. This can be especially useful in open battles or on quests. To unify the outfit colors of all online guild members, use the command !guildcolors.

However, we realize that not everybody will want their outfit to be changed. For those who wish to prevent their outfit from getting changed with this feature we have added another command, !blockguildcolors. Using this you can enable/disable this feature for your character.

Come check us out, online numbers have been improving the past few days!

Last edited:
Some rather big updates coming around the end of the month.

Events finally coming at the end of the month, putting my finishing touches on the event shop (npc that trades items for points earned in events).

I dont get how theres players on every other shit server that contains 0 work put in by the owner but so little here..
You dont even have to pay to play... bring friends, lvl and make guild, and fight. Isnt that what most ot players want nowdays? Or its more fun to have elfbot play for you. {oops forgot}

I dont get how theres players on every other shit server that contains 0 work put in by the owner but so little here..
You dont even have to pay to play... bring friends, lvl and make guild, and fight. Isnt that what most ot players want nowdays? Or its more fun to have elfbot play for you. {oops forgot}

It just seems people forgot how to play Tibia, so yes, they have ElfBot play for them.
If you don't want to use ElfBot, but hate getting screwed by ElfBot users, then play servers of later Tibia versions.

I've asked NUMEROUS of times, what is so fucking significant about 8.6? NOTHING.

I have talked to Wangsta multiple times, he is truly committed to developing TFS and his server.
I love his passion, but people man, when are they ever going to appreciate someone else's work?

Back