• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

So, I 'd like to play on this server, But i'm having a bit of a problem. There is no contact info on the webpage at all. There is forums, but you have to be level 30 to use them, a lot of good that does to someone who needs help figuring out how to get into the game. There download/how to log in is out dated and the information on it is wrong, took me a bit to figure out how to connect. Then once I was able to connect whenever i select my character and try to log into the game I get an unexpected error, the game closes and when i re open there is an error message. You can't copy this damned things so i took a pic.

ottibiaerror.jpg

Anyway if someone knows what the problem is I would be very appreciative of any help offered.

Thanks for your time.

Ricky

So, I 'd like to play on this server, But i'm having a bit of a problem. There is no contact info on the webpage at all. There is forums, but you have to be level 30 to use them, a lot of good that does to someone who needs help figuring out how to get into the game. There download/how to log in is out dated and the information on it is wrong, took me a bit to figure out how to connect. Then once I was able to connect whenever i select my character and try to log into the game I get an unexpected error, the game closes and when i re open there is an error message. You can't copy this damned things so i took a pic.

View attachment 21424

Anyway if someone knows what the problem is I would be very appreciative of any help offered.

Thanks for your time.

Ricky

If you are trying to use client 10+, you won't be able to enter. I'm working on some major changes right now and the client will be updated when the time is right.

im brainless?
Players Online: 15
Uptime: 20h 59m
Record: 67
OK TP SYSTEM IS GREAT!!!

Low players online has nothing to do with the teleport system. Under better circumstances, this would be one of the most played servers as it was in the past.

The original Bravera which had the same tp system was the #1 current client server for almost 6 months before ddos attacks and a slow 9.6 update killed it.

balbalbalbalbalbal an otserv with tp system nowadays wont succeed, thats not what otserv players are looking for

balbalbalbalbalbal an otserv with tp system nowadays wont succeed, thats not what otserv players are looking for

It's a unique feature that separates it from the 50 other real tibia maps that only start to make money and don't give a shit about the community. It's truely a nice addon to the map.

Succeeded just fine on my last version less than a year ago. Bravera was the #1 current client server by far for several months and it would have stayed that way if it weren't for some really heavy ddos attacks followed up by in-game drama.

There is a lot more content and new features now which cannot be found anywhere else, it's a top server and certainly has plenty of what players are looking for. Perhaps you should try it before passing judgement or wait for my next release, it's going to be hands down the best global server this community has ever seen.

Succeeded just fine on my last version less than a year ago. Bravera was the #1 current client server by far for several months and it would have stayed that way if it weren't for some really heavy ddos attacks followed up by in-game drama.

There is a lot more content and new features now which cannot be found anywhere else, it's a top server and certainly has plenty of what players are looking for. Perhaps you should try it before passing judgement or wait for my next release, it's going to be hands down the best global server this community has ever seen.

No one likes a bragger

I actually like that server, nicely balanced, interesting map, good exp rates so you wont get bored. Worth a try definitely.

EDIT: I actually fucked up and this post is not suppose to be for that server :D

Last edited:
I actually like that server, nicely balanced, interesting map, good exp rates so you wont get bored. Worth a try definitely.

^^^^ definetly

- - - Updated - - -

this server is good just needs more people :/

I am currently working a big new release which will add all of the missing quests/missions from global Tibia as well as more custom content/features. Most of the existing custom content will remain and the rates will be similar, but possibly lowered slightly and of course it will be updated to whatever the latest Tibia client is when it's ready to launch.

A test server for the release will be opened up in the next week and will run in parallel to the current server until it's ready for official launch. Instructions for making an account on the test server will be posted on the website as soon as I'm ready to begin tests.

I expect the next release to be ready for launch around the end of this summer. As of right now I have no plans to close or reset the current version of Bravera even after the new launch, it will stay online as long as there are people who wish to play it, but won't have any major updates.

More details will be posted soon, stay tuned here and to the website for more information. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to the server forum.

it did when it had 500 players + what your server that you work on get to maybe 1 or none?

really glad i checked this server out lovely lot of people who play just needs more people to be a great server

Back