• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

No lifed some giant spiders today and finished the task.

Loot:
gaintspidertaskloot.png

Death of Old Widow:
deathofwidow.jpg

Unfortunately the Wailing Widow I tried taming ate the bait :(

UPDATE DECEMBER 11 2012

-A final adjustment has been made to skill rates, to get them more balanced with magic rates. Skill rates have now been raised from 12x to 15x.

-Fixed an error in POI that prevented players from walking through seals if they only stepped on the throne 1 time instead of 2.

-Fixed Yalahar demon teleporters and demona exit teleport (you need energy soil for Yalahar demons)

-Fixed some typos in Jack Fate.

-Fixed a bug in Grizzly Adams that was causing rank and points to not show up in the quest log.

-Added function for the carts in Fenrock.

-Added script for gooey mass, working 99% like global.

-Added the !hunt command into game for bounty hunting.

-Added all magical items to Xodet and Alexander (will be added to rest of magic shops soon) for convenient supplies.

-Fixed bug that was causing Xodet and Alexander to sell double items for double cost.

-Added more dragons on the first floor of Yalahar dragons.

-Added protection zone to the amethyst enchanting area.

-Fixed the 'exit' teleport in gnome base.

-Updated the addon trader npc. He now requires you to exchange items for assassin and beggar outfits before obtaining the addons. If you have already gotten one of the addons for these outfits, you will still have to turn in the outfit items before getting the other addon.

-Added Elementalist outfit and addons to the addon trader.

-Fixed a bug with killing in the name of promotion and added rank+points progress to quest log.

Thank you Wangsta for being very active in the Updates! Cmon guys, join up xD

Reached 100~ players today, less than a week after launch! Next stop, 200 online!

Currently working on 9.8 update. Due to the changes in speeds, it will probably be around 2 weeks before support is added. I'm most likely going to need to adjust speeds on all monsters and this will take time to get right.

Will continue to roll out other small updates and fixes as I work on the big winter update. Once 9.8 is completely finished, I will get back to working on new and exciting custom content including a huge event system.

Server is getting better every day, can't wait to see you all online!

Will be doing some big updates this weekend, stay tuned!

Link to download 9.71:

tibia971.exe - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If a mod can approve this, would appreciated <3.

Not necessary, now updated to 9.8-9.81!

Here are my update notes (there's a lot more not mentioned here but I couldn't remember it all and my change-log was accidentally deleted yesterday):

It is now possible to log in with clients 9.80 and 9.81. Older clients are no longer supported.

You can now obtain the new Demon outfit and addons after completing Annihilator, Demon Helmet Quest and Demon Oak Quest. You can get your demon outfit and addons from Avar Tar in Edron.

The new speed formula from 9.8 will not be implemented as most players seem to dislike it.

Added Kazordoon surface west mine cart and put the new 9.8 signs at colossus top.

Finished Bigfoot's Burden quest. Everything should be functioning 99% like global Tibia all that's missing are a few npc transcripts. It's possible to complete warzones as soon as you make enough minor tokens from daily tasks to trade for a red teleport crystal.

Added proper looktypes to Quirefang npcs and added the complete sell list + most of the buy list for rock in hard place.

Added Eremo for selling unwanted amulets of loss (9k each).

Fixed some minor bugs with Grizzly Adams and added his appropriate shop offers based on Paw-and-Fur Rank.

Fixed several small map bugs and also added some hidden underground areas in the custom continents.

Fixed death ring to give 5% death protection.

Adjusted the attacks on grim reapers, juggernauts and dark torturers after around 30 minutes of testing in global Tibia on each one. These monster's abilities should be around 99% accurate now. Several other high level monsters will be checked in the near future for accuracy.

The holidays have me pretty busy but I should have all of the new maps and creatures from 9.8 within 2-4 weeks!

Will be adding Santa Clause with some special rewards for Christmas. Will also do a few community events if enough players are online for xmas.

The server has been offline for the last two hours?

Put it back up! I'm lovin this server :D

I've tried to get in-touch with the Admin, but can't.. When I do I'll let him know.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe there has been some storms where he lives, so I guess his power has gone out. Once he's got his power back the server will go back online.

So glad to hear that it's not down for good :)

This is one of the best servers i've played in a long time.

Started adding the new maps and creatures from 9.8, should have everything complete within a week or so.