• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

The test server for the next version of the server is online now, available for client 10.1 only. There are still a lot of minor bugs that come from switching engines, but that's to be expected this early on in development.

The current npc pack is just there to prevent startup errors from missing npcs, most of them do not function correctly or at all. We are currently in the process of tracking every single npc from global Tibia which will be the base of Bravera's new npc pack, it probably won't be ready for a few weeks so for now just be patient and hold off on reporting anything related to npcs.

I have recently added the new maps in and around Ab'Dendriel and Drefia will be added sometime this week (as early as tonight), be sure to report any map errors you find in these new areas or any other bugs that don't involve npcs. Bugs can be reported here, or preferably on the test server website's forum.

There is currently no concrete release info, but I hope to be ready for launch between the end of summer and the beginning of fall. This is a huge project that involves finishing (literally)all global Tibia content such as quests(with full missions), quest log, achievements, raids and world changes, so it may take a little longer to get everything completed and polished with 99+% accuracy.

As for 9.86 Bravera, there are currently no plans to shut it down; it will continue to stay online and as-is for as long as there are players who enjoy it.

You can make a character at bravera.no-ip.org/test (do not report website bugs as this is just a placeholder site)
Login ip is still bravera.no-ip.org, but port is 7173

Edit: Added Drefia, somewhere around 97% complete.

Last edited:
where do we download 10.1 client?

Test server is currently private as we decided to re-code the entire server and there are a lot of kinks to work out. I will make an announcement when the beta is ready though, stay tuned.

watsup trevor long time no talk i had a lot of shit going on rl how have u been n how is the new bravera goooing ?? :D

Hey guys, glad to see the enthusiasm. I haven't given up on development, but my life and priorities have swung a bit. I do plan on picking things back up sometime in the coming months, once I have a bit more time and money to sink into it.

Hey guys, glad to see the enthusiasm. I haven't given up on development, but my life and priorities have swung a bit. I do plan on picking things back up sometime in the coming months, once I have a bit more time and money to sink into it.
how much money do you need?

how much money do you need?
That's a good question, won't really have a complete answer until I get going.

Going to need to hire some people to do a lot of the bulk coding while I go in and recode the details. Hard to say what that will cost, going to depend on how many quests are needed. Last I checked there's still around 100 (out of about 250 total) quests that need to be written. Probably going to at sink anywhere from a few hundred to maybe 1 or 2 grand here.

The other big expense is purchasing a character for tracking some of the higher level content. Ideally, I'm going to want a lvl 500 or so mage to move things along at a decent pace. My understanding is that it'll cost ballpark $1500 for that.

I've been chipping away at some of the smaller quests in my spare time and saving up for the big stuff.