• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

not even a guess, a supernatural prediction maybe?

Sorry, but not yet, we can't risk to frustrate players.

there is a bug i think with 1 of the quests , once u complete it u get a item and alot of cash....and any low level can do it , after that you can just buy materials for crafting and alcemy and get best potions and items ... and booom ur high level just becuse of 1 quest ..
btw i quit becuse of the losing bp after every death...

I am sorry you had a bad experience, can you please tell us which quest?
As for the backpack losing, we really cannot do anything about it, it is just the way we think it has to be in Arda.

Please make a tutorial with some combinations of crafting..
We are still discussing it as crafting was meant to be a discover-a-combination type of system with many happy surprises, but we won't discard a chance of making a tutorial for it.

Best regards.

Greetings,

Sorry, but not yet, we can't risk to frustrate players.

I am sorry you had a bad experience, can you please tell us which quest?
As for the backpack losing, we really cannot do anything about it, it is just the way we think it has to be in Arda.

We are still discussing it as crafting was meant to be a discover-a-combination type of system with many happy surprises, but we won't discard a chance of making a tutorial for it.

Best regards.

Combinations are only the crystals .. wood, iron and cloth ?? or another itens ??

Combinations are only the crystals .. wood, iron and cloth ?? or another itens ??

Exactly, it is not that hard.
Please keep in mind that we will still make some changes to crafting.

Best Regards.

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time to share your opinion on the Shaman vocation, we are quite aware that the shaman support role still has deficiencies, after the next update we will begin to rebalance some aspects of gameplay.

Best regards.

Please rebalance soon as possible, can't play that way. Dont need more damage, just more support spells :)

Greetings,

I am here to give you an insight on the current update progress.
We have managed to do a lot until now, regarding new areas and quests, but it is still not enough for release.
We feel compelled to always give you quality content, so we ask you just a little bit more patience.

Best regards.

Update is coming.
New areas, monsters, itens and quests. Soon! :)

1511387_771561046203875_1678263795_n.png

Enjoy our website and facebook:

http://ardaonline.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ardaonlineserver

:)
Az~

sup!!! i want update, i want double xppppp want pointsss hahaahha, can't play free, want some outfits soo... some lucky with it on quests?xD

It looks nice! pls release soon as possible :) and about the crafting system? will change soon or what? waiting for a new 'style' of system.

There is a little bug with spells and walls, r u guys working on it already? kinda anoying,..

There is a little bug with spells and walls, r u guys working on it already? kinda anoying,..

Greetings, we are already aware of this alternate behavior, please be patient as we work on a fix to it.
Best regards.

I think the skills should not change in official release, is quite easy now, within 2 months of server I'm already 95 on distance ... maybe too easy. Think about it with the server running at 1 or 2 years...

Greetings,

@Dathrok - We completely agree with you!

As for the update, we have good news for everyone!
The Christmas Update will occur tomorrow.

Be ready to face many new challenges in Arda.

Best regards.

I called several friends to play, everyone agrees on one thing ... there is little information on the map, quest, items, crafting ... This becoming repetitive and boring server .. I'm not talking about spoil ... But with information boards, books and npc, there are many places that give lost ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back