• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

Is with great regret that we would like to make an important announcement.
The update will be delayed for 1 or 2 days for technical reasons.

We were really hoping that we would not have to do this, but we agreed that it would be better to delay it in order to deliver a more solid update, without any unnecessary rush that could imply in errors.

We really hope you all understand that it is for Arda's best.

Best Regards.

Greetings,

We were really hoping that we would not have to do this, but we agreed that it would be better to delay it in order to deliver a more solid update, without any unnecessary rush that could imply in errors.

Best Regards.

So sad :(
But just 1 or 2 days is ok, I hope not pass that. See ya on update soon! :)

Greetings,

Best Regards.

So, how to acess island for abalest quest ? :>

So, how to acess island for abalest quest ? :>

Hey, just go south of city, pass the legiones (orcs), keep going pass the undead area, and find one dragon lair in the final of continent, in some three for -> you will find one hole (u will need a shovel), but its behind the three, u can barely see it, keep looking.

Nice to see someone else my exact multi language system, and my exact professions system from my server Temuair.
I will be improving mine on my upcoming server in development.
Looks like a good server, good luck.

You still working on a server Caydan? Make the 100% custom rpg again :(

Hello!

We are working hard and want to release the update soon as possible, we're just finishing the tests and we will launch. And as we failed with the Arda players at Christmas, we will also give a bonus to all players. That bonus will be good I think :rolleyes:

A little more patience, and we will see again on update o/

Best Regards.
Az~

1481175_10200411748055318_729336989_n.jpg

Greetings,

It is a great pleasure to announce the new year's update, and with it, a gift for our players as a token of gratitude: 7 days of ardan account for free!

We have introduced many new challenges and improvements in the game, so that players can have the best possible experience while immersed in our world.

You may view some of the changes made in Arda in the official updates thread at our forums.

The game is growing and so it's community, you can expect a lot more to come for the next year.
We would like to wish happy holidays to all Ardans.

Prepare yourself!

I believe im traped in Theronia there is no npc to travel out from here?

Hello!

We are very sorry about that, the npc is on boat now, just a little bug on some boats. Anything PM me in game.

Edit: we have a bug on the value of travel, but it's 200 golds to Theronia (and to go back) 100 golds to the each minor boat and 80 golds to come back. Will be fixed soon.

Az~

Last edited:
Any idea when the server will be up? it's currently closed.

Greetings,

Server is open again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience but we are suffering with DOS attacks.
We gently ask you to be patient while we work on this issue.

Best Regards.

Greetings,

Server is open again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience but we are suffering with DOS attacks.
We gently ask you to be patient while we work on this issue.

Best Regards.
You were missing client information on this thread's title.

You were missing client information on this thread's title.

Greetings,

We have included in the information back in the thread title, sorry for that.

The DDOS attacks have stopped and things are running smoothly again.
Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back