• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give more information of map ... u make update.. but hw go to new places ?? we have to guess /?

Please give more information of map ... u make update.. but hw go to new places ?? we have to guess /?

I think so :)
when real tibia starts it says where are all areas?
or you just explored them

what is the point of playing if I already knew all areas of game :?

first of all tibia.wikia.com or tibiapl.com

just created by players who explored the map and give us information about exploring :p

and about tibia ... it's only maps not how can players go there :D because boat system can be used

The problem is, when tibia adds a NEW continent they tell you where it is located and where to start the base story-line. Example: When svargrond was released they told you it was discovered north of carlin and you should talk to the citizens to learn how to become a barbarian e.t.c

I will not run around the entire map, A SECOND TIME, as that is completely boring and waste of my time to explore everything i've already explored. IF he's made changes to re-exisiting places they need to say it, because those of us who don't know if some things have been changed will surely not waste 30 mins running around everything twice.

u guys r just lazy.. thats not rpgish at all
i have found it with a lil bit of work

i have found it easily also.. I really dig the RPG in the new quests *-*
anyone found that lyth~ stone of the legiones??
im having a hard time with it o.o`

You can call it being lazy all you want, but when i play for 1 hour, I don't feel like spending 1 hour running through content i already explored. How is that anywhere near enjoyable or RPG? Imagine if tibia added shit without telling you. It would be terrible, you would be running through every troll-cave in the game just to search for something new, after every update.

Not to mention this client makes you walk really slow and sketchy.

Greetings Sepekus,

We have acknowleged your complaints and we will keep it in mind for the next updates.
Sorry for any inconvenience, we are working as hard as we can.

Best regards.

omg, i just saw that some quests r displayed in character page hahahaha
how dumb am i? o.o'

nice feature guys

omfg, just go on main boat to the right of city, walk on the boat and say TRAVEL. all new areas and kboom, magic happens kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

can someone tell me the name of the client's song?
soooo good!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,

- Blood Lord True Death quest has been fixed.
- Some signs translations were fixed
- Website quest log was also fixed

Best regards.

Nice server but i feel you need to provide a little direction in the beginning. You start in a random building in the middle of no where. I understand the concept of explore and all, I like how you have to explore to find new areas, but when you first start you should be able to find the city. As of right now I'm still exploring around looking for the city :) wish me luck!

P.S - I have ran out of spears lol

Ok I have found the town!

Last edited:
Hello, we're improving everything we can, in the last days we worked on the new update. Wait and see.

Ask you patience.

See ya.
Az~

Greetings,

From the past week or so, we began to work on new gameplay improvements/features for the next update.
This may take a while but it will be the mark towards the official release.
Our team has grown and with it, also our expectations.

Arda will always keep growing as long as we have a commited team working on it.
Expect us. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom