• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my av has warned me on it also, but I had it tested on virusscan.jotti.org and did some tests
files are completely clean

just wanted to give my ok, if that means anything at all hahahaha

Yep! It's totally free of viruses.

Don't worry, i'ts truly safe.

Let's play! o/

Hello!

We are working hard on new updates for the oficial release, unfortunately it's taking a little longer than we thought, then for you not only be waiting, we will show some new things that are coming in Arda Online.

zvr.png

lr0.png

w58o.png

0647.png

2r6d.png

5m4c.png

And much more! Check everything in ardaonline.com :)

Enjoy!

you will always use own monsters or u will use some clasics from original tibia? maybe quests?

Greetings, we are working on it at the moment, but I guess that it will always be customized monsters and quests.
Best regards.

hmm, ty so much!
player number is increasing.. have u fixed houses yet?

Hello guys, I'm looking for players who wants to play and help my guild to kill two players that only harm the server, Comandante Hamilton and Carliba vazo druid.

PM Leader (Me) or Vice-Leaders of Death Cult Armageddon.

Let's crush them!

C ya! TYVM

GOGO HAHA, STARTED A WAR!
To join the PRO. pm to Commander Hamilton or Carliba vazo druid.

BY: CMD HMT

well, that will be fun! hahahahaha
.. at least to watch o.o

its true though, Comandante kills only for sport.

Greetings.
I'm excited as it will be fun to have the first official war in Arda.
I hope everybody fights fair in it.

Best regards.

The war began just a little ago and no one was fighting yet. They were only on a PZ, and when our team logout, they come to fight. Smart, hm? :)

So true, my ping was 300+ with spikes to 4000 before the host(connecting from Ireland) . Now its at 85-110.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back