• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The war began just a little ago and no one was fighting yet. They were only on a PZ, and when our team logout, they come to fight. Smart, hm? :)
At least we are not traitors do not make friendships and then scrub them nois simply do not like the way they act is finding the smart ... they are the best! kkk E VC É UM VACILÃO.. não tem moral pra ta falando merda .. faz amizade com os outros e depois apunhala pelas costas!

One of his friends, the owners of reason:
Botting, or will simply not want to answer? Or leave a stone on the keyboard right? And probably still does potion .. very interesting, the same system that you use to train your characters AFK all day?
jB0sT42.png

And he does not tire in? Awesome, hope the Staff take appropriate action to maintain a clean game among all .. Because this is not the first I see, moreover 80% are using robot and it's depressing.

HsMVECF.png

TOP RANK OF ALCHEMY... Fair enough!

Last edited:
Looking for trouble, now you've found it...
You're a drum and we're gonna pound it

Now we lay you down to rest
You'll never be more than second best
Step inside you're in for a ride
And we crush...

you guys are bunch of anoying whiners.
I play it often and i can see they are patching everything up.
quit beeing so anoying ffs.

Greetings, today we have implemented a bunch of fixes:

- Socket system critical fix
- Website correct translations to death page
- No-pvp zone spell issues
- Outfit NPC Lugen now responds correctly for ambiguous talking
- Fixed NPC Awyr
- Newcomers now start with a backpack
- A lot minor fixes

Today at noon we will be implementing a map update also.
You can expect a large number of fixes in the next few days.

See you guys in Arda.
Best regards.

Greetings, today we have implemented a bunch of fixes:

- Socket system critical fix
- Website correct translations to death page
- No-pvp zone spell issues
- Outfit NPC Lugen now responds correctly for ambiguous talking
- Fixed NPC Awyr
- Newcomers now start with a backpack
- A lot minor fixes

Today at noon we will be implementing a map update also.
You can expect a large number of fixes in the next few days.

See you guys in Arda.
Best regards.

I don't want to be anoying, but do you have a prediction on when is the game client going to be fixed to use potions without the bp opened?

Hey! couple of questions/suggestions:

Rune spell "adito" for warlock is quite frustrating. The 3 second cool down coupled with the 1x charge created for 100 mana is a bit slow. I suggest making the charges x5 and x5 the mana (500 mana for x5 charges) Since nobody uses this during the low levels anyways (useless)

I found a boat npc asking for tahagon fangs, 5 of them. I've killed over 200 tahagons and haven't looted one, please look into this. I'm extremely bored and want to explore. (All spawns are extremely small nothing left to do, no quests to look forward too or anything)

Perhaps you can add quests for recipes for crafting or make monsters drop recipes, I've tried alot of combinations but found nothing usefull yet, that i can craft. Perhaps you can even make certain monsters drop things needed during the crafting prcoess and list what's needed.

Hey! couple of questions/suggestions:

Rune spell "adito" for warlock is quite frustrating. The 3 second cool down coupled with the 1x charge created for 100 mana is a bit slow. I suggest making the charges x5 and x5 the mana (500 mana for x5 charges) Since nobody uses this during the low levels anyways (useless)

I found a boat npc asking for tahagon fangs, 5 of them. I've killed over 200 tahagons and haven't looted one, please look into this. I'm extremely bored and want to explore. (All spawns are extremely small nothing left to do, no quests to look forward too or anything)

Perhaps you can add quests for recipes for crafting or make monsters drop recipes, I've tried alot of combinations but found nothing usefull yet, that i can craft. Perhaps you can even make certain monsters drop things needed during the crafting prcoess and list what's needed.

Greetings Sepekus!

Thank you for your game insight, your opinion is very important to help Arda to become a better game.
We received your rune constructive criticism and strongly agreed with your points of view.
From now on we have implemented runes with 3 charges for 200 mana, it means that although it has less charges than you proposed, it will cost less mana and still have a higher charge count.

Crafting possibilities are beeing reviewed, we know that we need to improve it, but you gently ask you to be patient.
We are working hard everyday in the fixes/updates for the game, that is why we prefered to launch the Beta phase first.

Many of the reported issues are still scheduled to be fixed, we did not forgot any of reported issues, a large batch of them has been already fixed.

Best regards.

Nvm I just fisted a bunch of cockroaches and got money for more spears.

Last edited:
Btw, bots are or are not legal on Arda? to train not to hunt... the guys are pissing me off because im training afk. -.-

Btw, bots are or are not legal on Arda? to train not to hunt... the guys are pissing me off because im training afk. -.-

At least for now, you may train AFK.. we still have to add the rules session to our website, it will be added soon. Hunting bots will not be tolerated.
Best regards.

Hey! just curious if you have an update in mind any time soon? Will there be more places to explore?
I've explored most of the map.

Loved everything except lack of spawns/custom quests. I think it'd be great if you added more custom items, monsters, and quests!

Alchemy is really cool! love it. Would be really nice if the bigger materials were stackable! you currently cannot stack them. You should consider putting a few big herb plants in the harder spawns, so people will have to fight the strong monsters if they'd like to collect better herbs. (but keep the big plants in the wild too, this way everyone can do it)

Since i am a warlock, i've noticed many monsters are strong to fire and energy (demons in particular). Since there is no way i can change what my spell shoots, perhaps you can modify monsters resistances?
I agree that demons should be strong to fire, but i don't believe being extremely strong against an element is a good idea in this server (wizards are stuck with their spells, and have no option for other types of damage.)
I suggest maybe lowering their resistances to around 40% instead of the 70%~ + that it's currently at. This way it's still not very good for a warlock, BUT! it's possible. At the moment the runes and spells i have do not damage the demon.

I also think you should expand the goblins in starter area and make it bigger, or add dwarf mines over there, something. I believe there should be more start areas for people (I would have quit if my friend didnt tell me to stay because i didn't wanna run in a circle killing only 9 goblins) But once i was able to kill the better stuff and explore it was really fun. So maybe you should consider adding some more start stuff around the area. It's very unfriendly for noobs.

Here are some quest ideas i've thought of in this short period of time, perhaps you can add some around and what-not.

-You can make quests for a big stack of herbs for alchemy
-Crafting materials
-Crafting recipes
-Certain addons
-Certain mount
-Better refining materials
-Better enchant gem
-Experience points
- Money in chests/drawers of hunting spawns (like 5-10 plats in a dead goblin in starter area) (50 plats somewhere in a drawer in nightmares) things like this, this way people will search all bodies and drawers e.t.c ^.^ it makes it fun!
- Quests with books that give a hint what to do, or a book that tells you there is a quest hidden somewhere.
- more quests like the nightmare shield + boh, that quest is awesome! i love the switches part.

Hey! just curious if you have an update in mind any time soon? Will there be more places to explore?
I've explored most of the map.

Loved everything except lack of spawns/custom quests. I think it'd be great if you added more custom items, monsters, and quests!

Alchemy is really cool! love it. Would be really nice if the bigger materials were stackable! you currently cannot stack them. You should consider putting a few big herb plants in the harder spawns, so people will have to fight the strong monsters if they'd like to collect better herbs. (but keep the big plants in the wild too, this way everyone can do it)

Since i am a warlock, i've noticed many monsters are strong to fire and energy (demons in particular). Since there is no way i can change what my spell shoots, perhaps you can modify monsters resistances?
I agree that demons should be strong to fire, but i don't believe being extremely strong against an element is a good idea in this server (wizards are stuck with their spells, and have no option for other types of damage.)
I suggest maybe lowering their resistances to around 40% instead of the 70%~ + that it's currently at. This way it's still not very good for a warlock, BUT! it's possible. At the moment the runes and spells i have do not damage the demon.

I also think you should expand the goblins in starter area and make it bigger, or add dwarf mines over there, something. I believe there should be more start areas for people (I would have quit if my friend didnt tell me to stay because i didn't wanna run in a circle killing only 9 goblins) But once i was able to kill the better stuff and explore it was really fun. So maybe you should consider adding some more start stuff around the area. It's very unfriendly for noobs.

Here are some quest ideas i've thought of in this short period of time, perhaps you can add some around and what-not.

-You can make quests for a big stack of herbs for alchemy
-Crafting materials
-Crafting recipes
-Certain addons
-Certain mount
-Better refining materials
-Better enchant gem
-Experience points
- Money in chests/drawers of hunting spawns (like 5-10 plats in a dead goblin in starter area) (50 plats somewhere in a drawer in nightmares) things like this, this way people will search all bodies and drawers e.t.c ^.^ it makes it fun!
- Quests with books that give a hint what to do, or a book that tells you there is a quest hidden somewhere.
- more quests like the nightmare shield + boh, that quest is awesome! i love the switches part.

Hello Sepekus!

- First of all, about the respawns and quests, we are working on a new continent + city AND a new island. Almost done with many new quests and monsters (maybe 20? :p);
- About Warlock and resistances, we trying to balance all we can, but we can't change much, but new creatures will come to warlock like poisonous that are weak to fire, dont worry;
- The beginner area are chaging almost every day, last week we add the legione part and now a new part of skeletons and vampires with new quest coming soon (good idea about herbs and stuff on quests);

Your comment will be taken very seriously and I hope you have patients, because we are working hard every day.

Enjoy.
Az~

New parts of the update if you had not seen it yet...

Hello!

We are working hard on new updates for the oficial release, unfortunately it's taking a little longer than we thought, then for you not only be waiting, we will show some new things that are coming in Arda Online.

zvr.png

lr0.png

w58o.png

0647.png

2r6d.png

5m4c.png

And much more! Check everything in ardaonline.com :)

Enjoy!

Nice! looking cool. I understand you can't change the resistance part xD it's fine, there is other things for me to exp on, i just wish i can make the holy runes instead of these death runes, the holy is much more useful, but now i can only make the death ;'( so i can't kill the demons with my friend anymore

Nice! looking cool. I understand you can't change the resistance part xD it's fine, there is other things for me to exp on, i just wish i can make the holy runes instead of these death runes, the holy is much more useful, but now i can only make the death ;'( so i can't kill the demons with my friend anymore

The runes probably will change on the rebalancing of vocations. :)

it would be nice to get to the third stage and be able to choose which rune you want to make ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom