• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be nice to get to the third stage and be able to choose which rune you want to make ;)

Greetings, we are already considering this possibility.
But with the large amount of high-priority modifications we are doing, it might take a while until this gets implemented.

Best regards.

Greetings, we are already considering this possibility.
But with the large amount of high-priority modifications we are doing, it might take a while until this gets implemented.

Best regards.

It would be nice to have a bigger variety of them also.

When an admin is online, please come to Maous Loyalhealer, found a not serious map bug, nothing bad x) but also have a couple questions to ask!

I'm also confused how this guy is gaining exp when hes coming back to my spawn to try and kill me and i kill him.

4 Dec 2013, 19:35Killed at Level 102 by Maous Loyalhealer.
4 Dec 2013, 19:27Killed at Level 101 by Maous Loyalhealer and an infant gravem.

Not sure what's up with the death rate. But he went from level 101 to 102 after running back to the spawn and attacking me.

I'm also confused how this guy is gaining exp when hes coming back to my spawn to try and kill me and i kill him.

4 Dec 2013, 19:35Killed at Level 102 by Maous Loyalhealer.
4 Dec 2013, 19:27Killed at Level 101 by Maous Loyalhealer and an infant gravem.

Not sure what's up with the death rate. But he went from level 101 to 102 after running back to the spawn and attacking me.

Greetings, we will look for you in-game.

Maybe he killed a creature by acident while attacking you?
Sometimes when you die, you may lose experience and it gets in 99.5% or something to next level, already happened to me.

Best regards.

Its bcoz the death loss is about 20% with promotion. If you get full bless you will lose less exp. Its only on beta, dont worry.

wow! that loot system rocks man..
It was missing on the game, thumbs up for that!

just a little tip.. have you guys thought about other payment options?
it is kind of hard for those without a credit card..

I really hope Noble Shuky Is not connected with the staff in any way, shape, or form. He has items i've never seen, several of them. And he manages to track me down no matter what happens. I was hiding upstairs in a building hidden from the roof and walls, so it's impossible to see me. He ran there within 2 minutes, and knew exactly where i was. (I was afk taking a pee when he killed me)

I'm curious how he could find me. I feel he has inside information from somebody.

I'd also like to note he has over 1kk, I have 2 chars one levle 80 and this one level 120, I don't even have 150k. And i don't buy bless. He's died 5 times with bless, That's over 80k each death + 1kk pure cash + all these items, + he can track you down in the most RANDOM position in the entire server within 2 minutes.

I really hope Noble Shuky Is not connected with the staff in any way, shape, or form. He has items i've never seen, several of them. And he manages to track me down no matter what happens. I was hiding upstairs in a building hidden from the roof and walls, so it's impossible to see me. He ran there within 2 minutes, and knew exactly where i was. (I was afk taking a pee when he killed me)

I'm curious how he could find me. I feel he has inside information from somebody.

I'd also like to note he has over 1kk, I have 2 chars one levle 80 and this one level 120, I don't even have 150k. And i don't buy bless. He's died 5 times with bless, That's over 80k each death + 1kk pure cash + all these items, + he can track you down in the most RANDOM position in the entire server within 2 minutes.

Hello Sepekus.

Don't worry about that, Arda Online is a serious server, and will not in any way disrespect our players.
If the player has money or items, he achieved this in a fair manner, by monsters or other players. If he has found you, it was on their own.
Our staff will never help a player in anyway, only issues about the game.

See ya.
Az~

It is not that hard to become wealthy. Each pair of steel boots, for example, can be sold for 400k and they can be obtained from rather easy, mid-level creatures. I do not know if it was intended for steel boots to be worth 400k or if a mistake occurred during the scripting of the armor npc.

It is not that hard to become wealthy. Each pair of steel boots, for example, can be sold for 400k and they can be obtained from rather easy, mid-level creatures. I do not know if it was intended for steel boots to be worth 400k or if a mistake occurred during the scripting of the armor npc.

Greetings,

Thank you for reporting it, this issue has been immediately fixed.
Today we will be implementing some extra fixes on the game also.

Best regards.

Já reportei esse bug tem 10 dias.. checa essa lista para revisar oque ainda existe.
http://ardaonline.com//index.php/forum/thread/40

Olá. Vários já foram arrumados, e vários de baixa prioridade ainda estão na nossa lista mas ainda não foram fixados, não se preocupe que não esquecemos.
Hello. Some of these bug has been fixed already, others with lower priority still on our list, dont worry.

See ya.
Az~

Iam level 30 at this moment, so I can't say a lot about the server, but first look is amazing ;). Then is a little boring and difficult because of all alchemist stuff and making potions. I won't play here for real, but in my opinion this server have a potential and it can be a really really addictive :p . All good for you.

Iam level 30 at this moment, so I can't say a lot about the server, but first look is amazing ;). Then is a little boring and difficult because of all alchemist stuff and making potions. I won't play here for real, but in my opinion this server have a potential and it can be a really really addictive :p . All good for you.

Greetings,

Thank you very much for the feedback as it is of extreme importance to us.
If you don't want to use alchemy at the first moment, you may buy weaker potions at the shop and also rely on healing spells.
We are working hard to improve every gameplay weakness in Arda, we will be looking forward to see you someday.

Best regards.

Hello Sepekus.

If he has found you, it was on their own.
Our staff will never help a player in anyway, only issues about the game.
Az~

Is there an exiva spell? I really find it impossible that he found me alone. And i didn't know about the steel boots, makes sense why he has money then.

If you don't mind me askin, which monsters was the ones dropping them? (i know its been fixed but curious cause i never looted one)

Is there an exiva spell? I really find it impossible that he found me alone. And i didn't know about the steel boots, makes sense why he has money then.

If you don't mind me askin, which monsters was the ones dropping them? (i know its been fixed but curious cause i never looted one)

Greetings Sepekus,

There is no exiva system yet, we will implement it in a completely different way.
As for the "impossible" finding, we are two GMs only and we don't really accomplish anything by helping players to kill each other as we have a lot of important things to implement in-game, we would not risk our hardwork over such a silly/nonsense thing.

Today we will introduce a lot more fixes/improvements into the game.
Best regards.

Greetings,
We have just implemented the following changes in Arda:

General changes:

- We now have a global loot system that allow monsters to drop refining stones and socket crystals. They will be dropped accordingly to the monster dificulty.
- Runes are now conjured with 3 charges.
- In-game Guild creation/join is now possible
- Website house auction system has been replaced for in-game house system.
- Fixed website spells table using an easier notation
- Money change now stack changed coins automatically
- Fixed steel boots price

Map changes:

- Safe zone before city bridges fixes
- New cave for low levels at the city west exit
- PZ bug on the south bridge fixes
- Some quests have been inserted on the map but are still not available
- Alchemy and Crafting locations were fixed
- New exit on the city east through the distance shop
- A new safe zone low level hunting area to the north-east of the fortress has been introduced
- A new low level hunting area has been introduced right after the west fortress bridge
- A new low level hunting area has been introduced right after the starting temple
- A new low level hunting area has been introduced at Legiones north inside the safe zone
- Bless NPC has been moved to the fortress
- The safe zone now has a higher number of trainers

Best Regards.

Gargoyles were the creatures that dropped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom