• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played this server for about a week as a american player there is poor stability as the latency bounces severly the gms assist their friends and make small strides towards real improvements theres no exiva so when the gm who also has the top level decides to kill players he goes ghost mode overall customizeability i give it a 3/10 for lack of effort and for playability 2/10 and for community 0/10 the players i met that were nice quit do not play this server unless you wanna waste time the uptime is very unstable

Well you are right about the spikes and laggs.. Yesterday i talked to a gm and they are working on this problem. They have a new provider now and just working on a linux version for more stabitility. Seems like you had some bad luck with the players online. Since me and some friends are very friendly and helpful. Ofc there are some issues. But its a beta Server. It's for testing, fixing bugs, and getting a view if the system works. This server deserves more attention and i hope they get more successful soon.

I played this server for about a week as a american player there is poor stability as the latency bounces severly the gms assist their friends and make small strides towards real improvements theres no exiva so when the gm who also has the top level decides to kill players he goes ghost mode overall customizeability i give it a 3/10 for lack of effort and for playability 2/10 and for community 0/10 the players i met that were nice quit do not play this server unless you wanna waste time the uptime is very unstable

Hello Slayer!
I cant deny the problem with lag for some players, but we are working on a new version to run our server on new host (1gbit) until next week.
You are right about exiva, we dont have it (we working on a item for that), BUT dont invent a situation that doesnt exist. Arda Online is a serious server, we don't edit anything, we do not help players with lvls, itens or anything, just help then with your doubts.
About players, for now we have more ppl helping each other, so you're wrong about that.

We are very sorry you feel that way, but to me, it seems that you didnt like the server, and just want to make confusion.

I ask you ppl to play before take these comments seriously, and you our FORUM to report bugs, so we can fix it soon as possible.

See ya.
Az.

Well now i know what slayer8869 means. There are some stupid bitches with high lvl killing low lvls for fun ;). W.e. 10 players online on a beta event and they destroy it.

Sorry about that but i can't control players on a PVP Server. I know it's SUCKS, but its part of game :/

What noxiz says is true though. I have played for over a week now and the majority of your playerbase are friends and if you are not br they will kill you on sight.

i played the server and how can you deny my claim of you telling players where players are theres no way to just magicly find me when ur on a pking spree you dont just randomly bump into a dude who you just so happen to wanna kill this server has potential but will never got anywhere with the destructive player base i mean its in beta and i cant report bugs if i got some douchebag tailing me from the moment i leave the city cause they wait at the gates for you and when your out hunting they seem to know exactly where you are

Exactly, I deny. Because I don't even know that guy, he's just a normal player who want to kill.
Some of the reasons why he found players so quickly, its bcoz the map of beta is small, so he find easily.

Tto solve that problem, we create 2 more exits of Angarth Fortress and a new continent is coming until the oficial realease, much harder to find a player with a larger map.

See ya.

Hello, we are so sorry for the killing spree.

We will be working on it to protect newcomers, we are working VERY HARD to balance this game in order to offer you a nice journey.

Keep it up, best regards.

Last edited:
nice to hear that! this server got tons of potential
I know its just a beta and things are getting better every day.. died a few times but no worries
ty

Working right now on our new host and new monsters and map expasion.

Coming soon! :)

Greetings, we are more than please to announce that the game has been successfully moved to a much faster host.

We have worked very hard to provide the game in a new and more stable platform with a 1 gigabit connection.

We hope you all enjoy it.

See ya.

finally! thanks (;
Im getting a much lower ping and able to play it awesomely? (is that a fkin word?)

I would like to see my skills faster OR make some trainers, can't hunt, can't train because the trainers don't heal. Skills 10x with no trainers is good, or 5x with trainers, something like that.
About the host, im from brazil, its ok, 150~170 ping, like global. Bb.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!! This is a fkng awesome server! And it's better now with the new host! The Best Ever!

Come on and join my Guild: Death Cult Armageddon! Hyaha

PM: Onakapekopeko x)

C ya :D

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!! This is a fkng awesome server! And it's better now with the new host! The Best Ever!

Come on and join my Guild: Death Cult Armageddon! Hyaha

PM: Onakapekopeko x)

C ya :D

so nice of u to do this <:
i will surely contact you in-game

xD

Your client pops up as malicious.

Hello Malveko, you may download and use the client without any worries.
As stated in the post: the game client was packed/virtualized, so some antivirus may falsely acuse a virus in it.
The reason it was packed it is to the keep our game data secure.

Best regards.

Hello Malveko, you may download and use the client without any worries.
As stated in the post: the game client was packed/virtualized, so some antivirus may falsely acuse a virus in it.
The reason it was packed it is to the keep our game data secure.

Best regards.

my av has warned me on it also, but I had it tested on virusscan.jotti.org and did some tests
files are completely clean

just wanted to give my ok, if that means anything at all hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back