• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have any clue how long it will take to go live with the Official Release? Any date or atleast an information like end of Q2 or something like that?
Would be awesome to know how long we have to wait.

Greetz Noxiz

its been in beta forever. it has 0 players online most of the day, people just dont want to play it anymore because it takes 5 months and a year for fixes and changes to be implemented in.
the server is fun, dont get me wrong, but the feedback to fix-time ratio needs to be MASSIVELY corrected.

Do you guys have any clue how long it will take to go live with the Official Release? Any date or atleast an information like end of Q2 or something like that?
Would be awesome to know how long we have to wait.

Greetz Noxiz

its been in beta forever. it has 0 players online most of the day, people just dont want to play it anymore because it takes 5 months and a year for fixes and changes to be implemented in.
the server is fun, dont get me wrong, but the feedback to fix-time ratio needs to be MASSIVELY corrected.

Hello, we are quite aware that it would be nice to have information on how long players will have to wait on it, but we don't want to give you any misguiding information without any sure of it.
What I can say with sure is that we are working very hard as usual, the long waiting time is reflected in the quality we want to give to players since the beta has made us realize we had a lot of gameplay improvements to make, and that is actually great!

Thank you very much, do not lose your hopes, Arda is getting better everyday.
Best Regards.

i am getting sick of waiting.

Hello darkforce,

We are truly sorry that you feel this way, you will only need to wait a little more.
Arda is getting much better, just wait and see as the waiting will finally payoff.

Best regards.

I know this is kind of odd request but, can you PM me when this server gets out of beta?

I know this is kind of odd request but, can you PM me when this server gets out of beta?

Hello, thank for your interest in Arda.
We will gladly PM you to inform when the official release occur.

Best regards.

Hello, thank for your interest in Arda.
We will gladly PM you to inform when the official release occur.

Best regards.

could u do this for me also? that way i dont have to come here to check

Sure, I will make a list and send a PM for you guys.

Hello... some news? I was offline for 3 weeks and now I came back, want to play the oficial, pls give us some news... or the project is done? :/

Hello... some news? I was offline for 3 weeks and now I came back, want to play the oficial, pls give us some news... or the project is done? :/

Hello, the project is up and running as usual, we take Arda very seriously.
A lot of improvements were already made and hopefully you will be surprised.

Best regards.

We need a little more time to release the pre-oficial release, this will have 5 new cities, many new quests and hunts, rebalancing of vocations and many changes (bugs fixed) that need to be tested (for a short time), and after that we officially release the Arda Online for real.

Thank you for your patience,
Az~

Hey, you can make something like a rookgard for beginners, with tutorials for the low lvls... much better... bcoz they leave the castle and die for everything, just cant wait lol

Hey, you can make something like a rookgard for beginners, with tutorials for the low lvls... much better... bcoz they leave the castle and die for everything, just cant wait lol

Hello Dathrok,

This idea has already been discussed and it will be available in the official release.
Thank you for your proposal.

Best regards.

New cities coming soon :D

1970681_839179432775369_949785381_n.png

http://ardaonline.com/

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back