• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt really like that the spells didnt have an explanation of they were. It took me a few minutes to find out every spell and what they did (Had to wait for mana to regen) and it made me not like it, so I logged. Sorry, maybe i'll be back to try it sometime

You may use the Website has a complete table of spells to every single vocation, as we are attempting to make something different, it is normal that you'll take a little time to get used to it.

I played a bit this evening so here is my first feedback :p:

1) There should be a bit of a tutorial at the beginning that explain the spells in some kind of way and maybe tell you where you can find your first quests so u can get some starting cash.
2) For me exp is fine as it is now (but ye for beta wise maybe its better to put it a bit higher ) its very easy getting lvl 30 fairly quick.
3) dragon babies and dragon lord babies give the same or even less amount of exp than an regular orc does: Wut? :p (just seems a bit weird)
4) Mapping wise it isnt bad but it isnt great either (havent seen whole map ofc) but from what ive seen its a bit spammed, a lot of grass on random stuff like trees and bushes, autobordered a lot. also a lot of the map looks really familiar (seen in other servers).
5) alchemy,herbalism/mining/crafting is really cool, just too bad herbalism is a static skill. could be fun that u could gather different herbs at different lvls.
6) I like the fact that u tried to come up with different spells and a new language for them but the fact that u only have one target spell, one beam, an aoe/wave just seems a bit dull to me. And then the fact that depending on what voc u chose u get an element. this making shaman really hard to lvl, having poison as main damage...

but definetly +1 for creating a costum server! keep working on it and i'm sure it will be great at release :)
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

Thank you for your useful feedback, we are quite aware that we still have a lot of work to do but we are pretty sure we're walking towards our goal. It takes a lot of effort to create so much in such small window of time, we have added a new member to our team in order to produce more in less time.

Regarding the spells, we are introducing a new feature in it that will blow your head off as it will give a new kind of freedom to the spell system. As for the drakes, we have not aimed to mimic real tibia proportions at all, drakes have an unusual heritage in Arda.

Every single player has access to the !help command that will get newbies through the beginning in Arda e.g. !help spells

The static skills could be implemented differently in the future, it is not our priority but it is definitely a todo.

Thank you all for your feedback, keep it coming as we are in a certain way democratic, we evaluate every single feedback and discuss possible solutions to acknowledged issues.

Best regards.

Last edited:
can u elaborate in how u going to change crafting??
i have seen it in arda forums

Greetings,

We are not quite sure on how exactly we're going to implement it as it is still on the development queue.
As soon as we discuss it, we will post it on this thread.

Best regards.

a good idea would be to make more items available for each recipe
it would become more interesting i think

the exp changed? or what? I didnt notice any difference when I logged yesterday, was waiting for the double exp to test my shaman... just tell us, ty!

1zppmhz.jpg

We have decided to introduce experience stages until the end of the beta testing phase, so players can enjoy Arda without having a hard time in the beginning.
Everyone will receive double experience until the character reaches level 80.

Have fun!

thank you, it is much better to level now!!!
i guess that it will also attract newcomers =D
we want the official release btw!!

Will rush now my shaman and will give some feedback for new players who want to play in a support class. Cyaaaa soon :)

I realized this when I was playing, I'd love him to be strong enough to compete with other mages, not in damage but in equivalence for their healings.

Is there any wiki where you can look at all the recipes for crafting?
I dont have any idea how to craft things.

Greetings,
Manack

PS: Great Server.

Is there any wiki where you can look at all the recipes for crafting?
I dont have any idea how to craft things.

Greetings,
Manack

PS: Great Server.

Hello Manack!

As I said on the game just a moment before, we will change that system soon, so dont waste much time now, wait for a new release, the crafting system will be much better soon.

Enjoy,
Az~

You see pirate boots (refined +6) (speed +1) (speed +1) (Arm:8, protection physical +4%).

That are some badass boots. :D
Im glad you keep updating the Server :)
It should have more player tho!

Sure Manack!

We're working on server every day, trying to end the beta phase and start the oficial server soon as possible. But unfortunately it takes time, we dont want run a server full of bugs, I think everyone knows that.

See ya on Arda,
Az~

Crafting List: (Gonna keep it updated)
  • Plate Legs: 2x piece of steel + 1 blue crystal fragment
  • Wand of Cosmic Energy: 1x piece of steel + 1x red crystal splinter
  • Bow: 1x wooden plank + 1x red crystal splinter
  • Fur Backpack: 1x spool of cloth + 1x green crystal slinter
  • Brocade Backpack(24 vol): 1x spool of cloth + 1x green crysal fragment
If anyone knows more please write them down! ;)

Greetings,

Although some weeks have passed without any news regarding the workflow progress for the official release, our team is working hard to deliver a improved Arda Online to the players.

The beta testing phase has contributed immensely not only for bug acknowledgement/fix but also to have a player's insight on the gameplay weaknesses. We are very grateful to all of the righteous players that have reported bugs, and we reinforce our commitment to those, that will be compensated with Arda Points in the official release.

Some of the features/changes that will be in the official release:

- Spell Forging
- Automated Events
- Socket System Changes
- Crafting System Changes
- Newcommers in-game interactive help/tutorials
- New Areas
- New Quests
- New Monsters
- User friendly dialog systems
- Vocation and Spells balancing
- Many behavior/bug fixes

Brace yourselves!

its nice to see that u r working hard.. i will play the official version for sure

Crafting List: (Gonna keep it updated)
  • Plate Legs: 2x piece of steel + 1 blue crystal fragment
  • Wand of Cosmic Energy: 1x piece of steel + 1x red crystal splinter
  • Bow: 1x wooden plank + 1x red crystal splinter
  • Fur Backpack: 1x spool of cloth + 1x green crystal slinter
  • Brocade Backpack(24 vol): 1x spool of cloth + 1x green crysal fragment
If anyone knows more please write them down! ;)

• Drakebone Staff: 1x piece of steel + 2 red crystal fragment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back