• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nice to check out all vocations and stuff while on beta, also for exploring.. but without working too hard on it..

i will only play it again when official version comes

Me2. Just waiting. Dont wanna lose my time. I want enjoy the oficial Arda soon ^.^

It is nice to check out all vocations and stuff while on beta, also for exploring.. but without working too hard on it..

Hello.

Our team is working to release the official version, but unfortunately it requires a lot of work and it will take some time. Meanwhile, we will release new features like arena (pvp), where we will have players level 80 (last stage of spells) equipped for battle, with that, you will able to test them before you create your main character, and we can also 'rebalance' the vocations according to pvp.

See ya on Arda,
Az~

i just waiting to changes on shaman, now im boting on trainers for ml, i have a great damage with lvl 20 and ml 70~, im pretty happy that ml matters, but still only playing on my crusader, because can't do great damage with shaman, hope u change soon.

another thing is the low ppl online, now only 7 players, the uptime is great btw.

Uptime: 433h 32m
Players: 7/1000

i just waiting to changes on shaman, now im boting on trainers for ml, i have a great damage with lvl 20 and ml 70~, im pretty happy that ml matters, but still only playing on my crusader, because can't do great damage with shaman, hope u change soon.

another thing is the low ppl online, now only 7 players, the uptime is great btw.

Uptime: 433h 32m
Players: 7/1000

Greetings, these changes will be available in the official release that we are currently working on.
Best regards.

This might be the best thing I've seen since TLK (The Lost Kingdom) and Eloth! Im still lvl 8, but the first impression from reading the introduction got me hooked straight away! The customized client itself looks neat, and the translation of the different part is VERY convenient for those who doesn't know english that well.

This is something my 8 year old kid that's just starting to learn to read would be able to play on!

P.S If you need a translater I'd be happy to help out with the English - Swedish translation if needed!

Greetings,

This might be the best thing I've seen since TLK (The Lost Kingdom) and Eloth! Im still lvl 8, but the first impression from reading the introduction got me hooked straight away! The customized client itself looks neat, and the translation of the different part is VERY convenient for those who doesn't know english that well.

This is something my 8 year old kid that's just starting to learn to read would be able to play on!

P.S If you need a translater I'd be happy to help out with the English - Swedish translation if needed!

Thank you very much for your feedback, we deeply appreciate it! We have worked really hard on Arda and will keep it up.
As for the translation, we still don't need it but in the future maybe, thank you for offering your help and caring.

I would totally play this if it wasnt in USA :)

We are deeply sorry that you will not be joining us, where are you from?
The ping from far countries to the USA server is in average 180-250.

It is a very low ping considering that you are very far, it is almost unnoticeable. We use a top hosting service and we will be implementing some network improvements in the future to make gaming experience even smoother.

We hope to see you all in Arda.
Best Regards.

Greetings,

We are deeply sorry that you will not be joining us, where are you from?
The ping from far countries to the USA server is in average 180-250.

It is a very low ping considering that you are very far, it is almost unnoticeable. We use a top hosting service and we will be implementing some network improvements in the future to make gaming experience even smoother.

We hope to see you all in Arda.
Best Regards.

:) Thank you for the reply. I tried your server, it was purely awesome i must say. I only have some minor lagspikes now and then, which could affect me at higher levels...
I am from Denmark (Europe). Again your server seems most unique, having the minor lags can be a bother though. Will try and play a bit more and see how it is later on :)

Cheers for giving us a nice server.

Hello!

We would like to warn you that very soon our beta server will double the experience, magic level and skills rate until level 80 (which is the final stage of spells), to make it easier for new players who want to play the beta server without wasting much time.

Remembering that all new characters created will have 7 days of Ardan Account for free.

We will announce here on the forum on our website and also on the facebook page:
http://ardaonline.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardaonlineserver

See ya,
Az~

double xp/ml and skills pls, i dont want lose time playing a beta for low exp, was leaving, but if it changes now, i'll test the crusader :D

please make some distance weapons that NEVER ends, so we can train like a knight os mage, just put it to atk and wait, is so annoying having to buy every hour more spears and spears blablabla :/

Shouldn't the exp be higher since its BETA? As everyone else is saying, I wanna play a decent OT but I dont wanna waste a day getting level 8-20, when the beta is going to be the same exp rates.

Greetings,

Shouldn't the exp be higher since its BETA? As everyone else is saying, I wanna play a decent OT but I dont wanna waste a day getting level 8-20, when the beta is going to be the same exp rates.

We agree with you, in the next few days we will be increasing the experience rate so everyone can enjoy the gameplay in the beta testing phase without putting too much effort into it, the original release will have a low experience rate.

its lagging >.<

We are sorry for that, gameplay is smooth now.

Any more doubts please feel free to ask here.
Best regards.

I didnt really like that the spells didnt have an explanation of they were. It took me a few minutes to find out every spell and what they did (Had to wait for mana to regen) and it made me not like it, so I logged. Sorry, maybe i'll be back to try it sometime

I played a bit this evening so here is my first feedback :p:

1) There should be a bit of a tutorial at the beginning that explain the spells in some kind of way and maybe tell you where you can find your first quests so u can get some starting cash.
2) For me exp is fine as it is now (but ye for beta wise maybe its better to put it a bit higher ) its very easy getting lvl 30 fairly quick.
3) dragon babies and dragon lord babies give the same or even less amount of exp than an regular orc does: Wut? :p (just seems a bit weird)
4) Mapping wise it isnt bad but it isnt great either (havent seen whole map ofc) but from what ive seen its a bit spammed, a lot of grass on random stuff like trees and bushes, autobordered a lot. also a lot of the map looks really familiar (seen in other servers).
5) alchemy,herbalism/mining/crafting is really cool, just too bad herbalism is a static skill. could be fun that u could gather different herbs at different lvls.
6) I like the fact that u tried to come up with different spells and a new language for them but the fact that u only have one target spell, one beam, an aoe/wave just seems a bit dull to me. And then the fact that depending on what voc u chose u get an element. this making shaman really hard to lvl, having poison as main damage...

but definetly +1 for creating a costum server! keep working on it and i'm sure it will be great at release :)
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back