• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

OMFG
Push the release date to the 10th Nov.
You will ruin my math test results-.-

The server is going to be so crowded I won't be able to kill anything for like 2 hours. :(

Played the original Lordaeron, loved it, couldn't be any better.
Looking forward to playing this one, however, I most likely won't play much when it opens.

I, too, have a math exam on Monday.

Release date chosen specificly to torture us. It opens the same day I have my exam week.. yippiee :D

Good to hear from you again Fare :)

I will definitely take a peek, but hopefully I won't play here as much as I did on Ascalon on certain days, killed a total of 13 or 14k demon skeletons there, maybe even more, since study won't allow that.

There's nothing written about custom vocations and spells. Does this means that they won't be there? Hopefully they will be there although it doesn't matter so much when there will be a nice quest lines with some additional paths/quests.

unique reborn system - the game does not end after reaching 300 level - the gameplay completely changes!

MU ONLINE reminder :p

Gonna try it, since a fair opponent for DeathZot, curious what will happen, what people will choose, will be interesting, same when guild wars 2 and Mists of pandoria were released hehe

This server is absolutely nothing like DeathZot lol. Anyway it's nice to see Fare is going to be able to make use of his great scripting ability, too bad Ascalon didn't get the recognition it deserved, but good luck with this server!

I think what he meant is that there will be 2 awesome servers out and it will be interesting to see what people choose.

this looks crazzzyyyy <3

- - - Updated - - -

Release date chosen specificly to torture us. It opens the same day I have my exam week.. yippiee :D

opens the day After my court. so idunno if i will be out of jail to play LMAO im going to deffinetly go threw tibia withdraws lol for a while lol

yes, its not like im comparing those 2 servers, i just ment that the relase is simply the same date or its 1 days difference, and it will be cool to see which one people will choose to play, like a competition for u Synth and Fare/Spider

hey, the server seems nice, and i will try it. But i have 1 question, if the server has an experience rate at 5x, then 300 would be really hard to get, but by reading here, it doesnt seem like 300 is a hard lvl to gain.? So what kind of hunting system does this server have?
Sorry for bad english :D

Back