• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

With an exp rate of 5x level 300 can be achieved within a month, especially if you have custom weapons that can have improved stats as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the idea could be that you reborn 1-3 times in the time you play and not reborn every 1-3 days as it was the case on some other servers.

Make up your decision, firstly you say 300 in a month and then that you reborn every 1-3 days? Please, think before you type

Make up your decision, firstly you say 300 in a month and then that you reborn every 1-3 days? Please, think before you type

Plz read before u start insulting people lol...
He clearly says its not that u reborn every 1-3 days
so get your free posts somewhere else!

but the idea could be that you reborn 1-3 times in the time you play and not reborn every 1-3 days as it was the case on some other servers.

on topic: Really hope saturday comes fast ^^ cant wait to play :D

You clearly have problems understanding simple sentences. First of all, where did I insult? And second, read more carefully, please.
He is saying that the idea COULD be that you do reborn 1-3 times in game time, not that you reborn every 1-3 days.
I obviously corrected him in way you apparently cannot understand.

OK you are right i didnt read the post carefully enough lol

lets just leave the offtopic chitchat at this point

What I meant and wrote is that on this server you would reborn 1-3 times in the entire time that you play unlike other servers where you can reborn every 1-3 days.

So this server: reborn 1-3 times total
some other servers: reborn every 1-3 days

If you correct me I don't know about what or what you mean. If it's about my preference for any of those: I didn't wrote what I prefer. If it's about needing less than a month and being able to reborn 1-3 times during the entire time that you play (so 1 month or multiple) : that's very possible unless you quit within a month.

About the server:
If there aren't custom vocation I will go druid like always.

What I meant and wrote is that on this server you would reborn 1-3 times in the entire time that you play unlike other servers where you can reborn every 1-3 days.

So this server: reborn 1-3 times total
some other servers: reborn every 1-3 days

If you correct me I don't know about what or what you mean. If it's about my preference for any of those: I didn't wrote what I prefer. If it's about needing less than a month and being able to reborn 1-3 times during the entire time that you play (so 1 month or multiple) : that's very possible unless you quit within a month.

About the server:
If there aren't custom vocation I will go druid like always.

What's the point you're trying to make here?

Now that I wrote my physics test I am ready to play.
Math test won't be that hard next friday :)

Hii.
i'm wonder if it will be sms option for polish players?

Yes; However it will be zaypay, not homepay; But still polish sms and calls will be accepted there. We will try to set up homepay incase there will be a lot of polish players also.

Lordaeron without polish player's.. is like the NBA without african american's, It will NEVER happen ^.^

2 more days!

Is this a server with teleports to hunt spots? :s

@Nikolai,

O.m.g.! You're talking about a server from Fare! /\ Will NEVER happen!

Teleports to hunt spots "Buhaha"... Amateur!

Back