• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

You guys said 24/7 online lool its fcking offline, server and website wT* Is This Sh!t ?

Well If you guys getting ddos attack Get F*CKing a security like spiderserver < that sub owner who is admin in ur serv. Lol i tought you guys fixed anti ddos atk for website, anti ddos lagg and in game etc.... Good luck Bye <3

- - - Updated - - -

Why so nervous?

Iam not nervous -.- I ain't playing that server its too mainstream and too noobish server they can't hold an ddos atk or fix an anti ddos attack.

Well If you guys getting ddos attack Get F*CKing a security like spiderserver < that sub owner who is admin in ur serv. Lol i tought you guys fixed anti ddos atk for website, anti ddos lagg and in game etc.... Good luck Bye <3

Arthas got exactly the same protection as spider-server, however it aint helping with so powerfull attack we had. We are working on improving our performance, soon we will be safe. Don't expect us to be 100% attack safe in a first week of being online, so much work need to be done around.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Arthas got exactly the same protection as spider-server, however it aint helping with so powerfull attack we had. We are working on improving our performance, soon we will be safe. Don't expect us to be 100% attack safe in a first week of being online, so much work need to be done around.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

If Arthas has same protection as spider-server so should it hold up like spiderserver , Lemme guess If iam only ddos as an example, Server will go down, If i ddos Spider-Server it won't go down, iam 100% You guys should be 100% Safe and have 100% good protection as other others like , Mayisha.se like other server antrionet.net what it ever called,

Server has been online for only like a week now, so its normal that not everything is working like a server thats online for months or even years...
if u cant see that just leave the thread...

I'm sure that Fare is doing everything he can to get it running smoothly again

If Arthas has same protection as spider-server so should it hold up like spiderserver , Lemme guess If iam only ddos as an example, Server will go down, If i ddos Spider-Server it won't go down, iam 100% You guys should be 100% Safe and have 100% good protection as other others like , Mayisha.se like other server antrionet.net what it ever called,

Masiyah.se got more players and ~XX(?) offers in donation shop... They can afford DDOS protection for 1000$ I believe, unfortunately we can't turn Arthas into that way, so we are trying to survive 'as it is'. Actually if you only ddos arthas, it wont go down ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Iam not nervous -.- I ain't playing that server its too mainstream and too noobish server they can't hold an ddos atk or fix an anti ddos attack.

25138551.jpg

You're a nuisance to everyone.
Go cook some dinner, clean your room, buy an energy drink + snacks while Fare's taking care of the server. It won't be long until it's online again...

How strong attack are we talking about?

There's no such thing as 100 percent protection against DDoS attacks.

It's sunday, he probably bought a case of redbull to power lvl today. This just fucked his plans up

ok guys, nice discussion going here, but could someone please tell me why i cant acces the site?

wtf guys, you can react to a stupid discussion within seconds, but you cant give me an answer? great :(

ok guys, nice discussion going here, but could someone please tell me why i cant acces the site?

wtf guys, you can react to a stupid discussion within seconds, but you cant give me an answer? great :(

I can't say for sure when it will be up; It may happen any minute. It will be announced here.

what the fuck with serwer??

You should read, it can be helpful...

Server is under serious attacks of the western terrorism part of Al shinune, they demand 150.000.000.000 Gold coins in cash brought on a blazebringer with a driver (which is Fare undercover), once Fare identified the terrorists and find their names he will use the /ban function to stop the terrorists.

Back