• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

well it works now, so its your pc who's failing @up
dfhx87.jpg

When I try to log in, I have to try several times before it will show me a choice characters, then I have to try another couple of times before I log on to the game. The same thing happens with the site. What is it? I did not write this on the forum server because.. do not want to load the page : )

When I try to log in, I have to try several times before it will show me a choice characters, then I have to try another couple of times before I log on to the game. The same thing happens with the site. What is it? I did not write this on the forum server because.. do not want to load the page : )

Same here...

The server is very good, but with xp 5x after level 200 will become a orshaball server ..
Need some adjustments to the site, connection and lower xp stage afeter lvl 200 maybe 2.5x

Was hunting BK's for fun yesterday with a friend, when suddenly 2 polaks drop into the cave and kill me. Took them a while but just wtf. I hate random pk xD Didn't lose my bp and had 0 bless :S

P.S: Buying Noble Axe!

Random pk and pb are sux =/
Don't know why the Pl's are so angry...
just two guys trying to kill and even offended me ..
this is just a game ..

Was hunting BK's for fun yesterday with a friend, when suddenly 2 polaks drop into the cave and kill me. Took them a while but just wtf. I hate random pk xD Didn't lose my bp and had 0 bless :S

Top 2 reason's Lordaeron failed with Elf is obvious eh..
#1 Server couldn't stay up more then it stayed down.
#2 Polaks.. they were everywhere and many and I know it's harsh but it's like they take this game very serious I would go as far as to say.. No Life :O!!! "YES HE DID!"

But glad ya didn't lose nothing your the best! #PresidentPeroxide

These polaks random pk everyone, I guess everyone has to deal with it until they are like 150 and fight back..
We've already made some moves against these polaks and killed 2 of them yesterday.

When you are in the target dummy and bought 15 min and the 15 min is gone what will i do next?

When you are in the target dummy and bought 15 min and the 15 min is gone what will i do next?

You get 14 minutes, if you are premium you get 24, after 13/23 minutes you get a text where you have to enter a certain letter+number combination in order to train further else you will be kicked out of the training room.

Patch notes:
  • PvP protection is now available to be bought from Alf, the queen or Swedus, the dwarven king; PvP Protection is irreversible choice. PvP protected players are always marked with a blue shield, they can't take any participation in PvP, they are and their magic walls are walkable for players, they can't heal players who are involved into PvP.
  • We are also launching huge part of raids. (I will try to fix some kind of map, for raid bosses, as it's pretty impossible to find them if you never played Lordaeron before)
  • Changed names of military ranks to more "medievalish".
  • Changed soul points cost for changing gold. It costumes now 2/4/8 souls to change gold/platinum/crystal.
  • Lots of reported bugs which wont be listed are fixed.
  • Also, as many of you requested, we are now accept donations via Homepay.pl; means donations prices for our polish players were lowered a bit.

Note: There are a lot of reports, that players are not losing backpack on death. This 'bug' caused by previous patch, which says that its harder to lose more than 1 item on death - means incase youre losing some equipment, your backpack staying safe. We are not fixing this bug right now, as much of players enjoyed this 'feature'. We are open for feedback about this, so it may be reconsidered.

Fuck this server, the polacks made me quit :) They are destroying your server! just sayin' :p

Patch notes:
  • PvP protection is now available to be bought from Alf, the queen or Swedus, the dwarven king; PvP Protection is irreversible choice. PvP protected players are always marked with a blue shield, they can't take any participation in PvP, they are and their magic walls are walkable for players, they can't heal players who are involved into PvP.
  • We are also launching huge part of raids. (I will try to fix some kind of map, for raid bosses, as it's pretty impossible to find them if you never played Lordaeron before)
  • Changed names of military ranks to more "medievalish".
  • Changed soul points cost for changing gold. It costumes now 2/4/8 souls to change gold/platinum/crystal.
  • Lots of reported bugs which wont be listed are fixed.
  • Also, as many of you requested, we are now accept donations via Homepay.pl; means donations prices for our polish players were lowered a bit.

Note: There are a lot of reports, that players are not losing backpack on death. This 'bug' caused by previous patch, which says that its harder to lose more than 1 item on death - means incase youre losing some equipment, your backpack staying safe. We are not fixing this bug right now, as much of players enjoyed this 'feature'. We are open for feedback about this, so it may be reconsidered.

Nicely done :)

I reported like shittons of minor bugs xD

Fuck this server, the polacks made me quit :) They are destroying your server! just sayin' :p

if the polaks made you quit, you're a weak person. It would mean irl that people push you around and you just stand there and 'quit' aka commit suicide irl.

Back