• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

+1 to huyek obviously xD
i actually saw how vivid died on live cast,oh well he just trapped himself in and died.
i dont even see the point of crying,or blaming it on someone else.
So please Vivid,these are just pixels.

And who might you be? I was doomed to die anyways. There is no way out of where I was and with 10 gmp vs a hord of polaks its hard to survive.

And I never blamed my death on someone else, neither have I cried about my death. If you wanna hate, please know what or who you're hating on

Ok i am new to the server made acc got premium for 30 points now downloading the client if anyone could help me out my name is pyrexx thank you =) tips or help thanks you :D

What does this prove? Me being an asshole? Or you being a bad friend? The part where I got mad was the part where noone got my back. Also the part where you just logged in and start shit without knowing whats going on. Like I said before, we have more history together than just this. If you feel mad about your kick from guild, which you obviously do, try to be a better friend next time...

im not keen on befriending with u after hearing a joke about swallowing ur dick lmao, also after seeing ur being an ass for not letting joshua use the perfect crown armor while he was ur blocker and had worse armor than that, more to say if u call someone a bad friend just becouse hes smarter and dont want to engage someone that he doesnt stand a chance against, if u think people will go there and obviously sacrifice for u cuze ur GUILD LEADER then u obviously lack brain cells. moreover people told u to stop messing around and yelling whenever u see a random polack to kill him without a proper reason, yet u do it and then after dieing u cry about not having anyone to support u in such a dumb situation.
Im not mad about my kick since having an idiot leader who thinks hes the cat's meow isnt fun, and im still continuing the subject to show how dumb as a leader can one person get, also trying to make everyone leave ur guild, for which i would like to add i gave the name idea.

im not keen on befriending with u after hearing a joke about swallowing ur dick lmao, also after seeing ur being an ass for not letting joshua use the perfect crown armor while he was ur blocker and had worse armor than that, more to say if u call someone a bad friend just becouse hes smarter and dont want to engage someone that he doesnt stand a chance against, if u think people will go there and obviously sacrifice for u cuze ur GUILD LEADER then u obviously lack brain cells. moreover people told u to stop messing around and yelling whenever u see a random polack to kill him without a proper reason, yet u do it and then after dieing u cry about not having anyone to support u in such a dumb situation.
Im not mad about my kick since having an idiot leader who thinks hes the cat's meow isnt fun, and im still continuing the subject to show how dumb as a leader can one person get, also trying to make everyone leave ur guild, for which i would like to add i gave the name idea.

Well you can try to make me look bad, but you tries are in vain. I know most of the people in vision are loyal enough to not listen to you, try whatever you can

Remove the f*cking cost of Soul Points when changing gold to platinum etc.. it's not necessary at all :S and the soul points do not re-generate.

I love RPG & low exp servers, but learning spells is IMO a pain in the ass =/ Besides that, I went to the training room and a big % of the players seems to be there..

As on every server atm? And honestly all those players are active, at least to write down a code every 15 minutes ;d

Please, fix website, its very slow since yesterday i called some friends and can't make acc..
thx