• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

Duke%20Nukem.JPG

Ive spent a lot of time on that serv, and donated over 1k usd

it just gets boring :p

pvp is lame and most of the players are afk

all i do now is collect gold and look for good ots

The server is updated constantly, if I remember correctly you were the one that wanted more donor items to be produced, and I do not want to overdonate the server. Vip is being worked on and is coming along. patience is a virtue.

Last edited:
Ive spent a lot of time on that serv, and donated over 1k usd

it just gets boring :p

pvp is lame and most of the players are afk

all i do now is collect gold and look for good ots

The pvp is balanced and great, the fact that people arent in town means there doing tasks or hunting -- This server is updated reguarly and has the most helpful staff around.. So, please dont go bashing the server.

its my opinion, or would you rather have everyone write about how amazing of an OT it is.

I'm currently working on another event for Balls of Steel, if you're bored, you don't have to wait much longer for more content.. things are picking up again from the holidays.