• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

71191-samwell-tarly-fuck-my-life-gif-Z8mJ.gif

Wondering how your gonna make it base off the virus? Since the entire gameplay is based on the virus you must be bringing something special/never seen before system into the server to make it fit the storyline

Wondering how your gonna make it base off the virus? Since the entire gameplay is based on the virus you must be bringing something special/never seen before system into the server to make it fit the storyline

I honestly think dropping some acid and running around your house pretty much sums up the storyline and (aesthetically) the gameplay

What I am trying to say is, shit gets buck wild.

Ok so just to fill you guys in a bit, I completely forgot the event system and the spell learning system. I have finished events, but players only have basic spells atm and they cannot learn the new custom spells right now. I am going to see if I can do the spell system in an hour or so, if not then we will just open it and the custom spells will come in an update later on tonight or tomorrow.

Ok so just to fill you guys in a bit, I completely forgot the event system and the spell learning system. I have finished events, but players only have basic spells atm and they cannot learn the new custom spells right now. I am going to see if I can do the spell system in an hour or so, if not then we will just open it and the custom spells will come in an update later on tonight or tomorrow.

^^What happens when you make an entire server in one sitting^^

I'm not going to say people won't bot, because it is 8.6. But the server is definitely more difficult to bot than your standard tibia server. Also there are many things you can do as a player who doesn't bot that can give you an edge over people that do bot. I can't really say more than that without spoiling some parts of the server however just please take into consideration that this is still 8.6, and that this server was literally started and finished in less than a week so we have a lot of stuff left to add in future updates.

Just finished the final details on the website, it's going to be online soon!

Last edited:
Back