• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

Ikr was hoping I could at least try it but I have to leave but I guesssssssssssss not.

Server is online!

IP: Bitzot.net
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171
Account: 1/1

KGODjwb.jpg

mSDZxl7.jpg

Dude omg D;
Like literally all features, terms (names), and everything I just read and saw in this thread exists exactly as described in a side-server I'm making hahah shiit.
Whoever made this has the biggest hivemind connection with me, I can't even...

Anyway, hope you won't think your idea got stolen or something, and wish you all the best with the serv. though I don't think anything will match deathzot :p

This ot is realy wierd, but i enjoy playing it alot!

It's weird and fun at the same time haha, surely wasn't what I expected but very creative! but I'm waiting for deathzot, something more serious :)

It's a mindless grind from the start, so if you enjoy that, you'll enjoy the server.

And I do mean MINDless, there is 0 thought needed.

Back