• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

Small update to fix a bunch of bugs. Events will now give the proper [Big] Reward Token!

Just a thought. Should consider like adding (lvl-1) (lvl-2) for we know which are hard which aren't or something like that. Think it would help off the start

Serv seems ok, havent rly lvled yet tho, but the server host is terrible. Im lagging so much during gameplay but other than that, good ot.

this seems interesting, i will definetly give it a try later!

One of the most creative idea's ive seen coming online in a long while!

One of the funnies OTs i have been playing so far and i have been playing OTs in 10 years (with some pauses).
Good luck! =)

Sucks if u don't bot you aren't getting any spells

Needs to benefit non-botting players as well.

Never will happen, this game is more of a bot management server (especially when you start bitcoin mining), then an actual game play orientated game.

For what it is, it is fun.

Thats really unfortunate :/ i really enjoy the server but to get spells its like impossible. And to upgrade at a really fast rate requires bot.. Some people literally bot all night

Thats really unfortunate :/ i really enjoy the server but to get spells its like impossible. And to upgrade at a really fast rate requires bot.. Some people literally bot all night

To be fair, it hasn't been a whole weekend even, so I don't know about things being 'impossible' to get.

Just the only problem is, that the game just throws so much at you (almost all of it meaningless), it causes sensory overload, and makes you feel like you played for a lot longer than you actually have. The pacing is just off the wall, you can't play it like a normal tibia server.

The design is not intended for human play, you can literally kill over 100 creatures a minute, and have to loot all the gold (walk over it) afterwards, it is a bit overwhelming when compared to real tibia, when you might kill (and loot) 30 creatures a minute tops, and mostly a lot less than that, typically less than 10. (i'm talking about monsters you'd actually care about killing... not like killing wasps and wolves).

I have no idea how anyone can have fun manualing, as it made me feel like my brain was suffering from atrophy.

The fun is getting enough gold to buy new equipment, and find the next area, and competing with other people for levels.. and managing your bots/bitcoiners.

I know alot of you might complain about it being a 'bot server', but management games are their own genre, and they can be pretty fun if you play them with that thought in mind.

Working on a small update that will allow normal monsters to drop maps that you can use to teleport to a private boss room. This should help people get boss kills without having to compete with the botters, hopefully this helps at least a bit. As far as the whole bot discussion goes, any ot server that is 8.6 will be designed around elfbot. I really wish you guys would get that through your head. I am getting sick of my threads getting flamed because of botters... if you see an 8.6 advertisement and you are anti-bot, simply refrain from reading it and move to the next server. Seriously, 8.6 = elfbot... it's not a hard concept to understand.

Working on a small update that will allow normal monsters to drop maps that you can use to teleport to a private boss room. This should help people get boss kills without having to compete with the botters, hopefully this helps at least a bit. As far as the whole bot discussion goes, any ot server that is 8.6 will be designed around elfbot. I really wish you guys would get that through your head. I am getting sick of my threads getting flamed because of botters... if you see an 8.6 advertisement and you are anti-bot, simply refrain from reading it and move to the next server. Seriously, 8.6 = elfbot... it's not a hard concept to understand.
Well, im sorry if i came off in the wrong way. I like the server to be honest. I dont know I just feel weird manual leveling for like 12 hours straight and not looting a spell a little over the top, maybe its just me

Back