• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

So say we had 4k wand before, what's atk on it now?
Well lets see
Originally you had:
8>16>32>64>128>256>512>1024>2048>4096
Now we have: (If it rounds up)
8>10>13>17>22>28>35>44>55>69

So you had 4096, now you have around 69.

Well lets see
Originally you had:
8>16>32>64>128>256>512>1024>2048>4096
Now we have: (If it rounds up)
8>10>13>17>22>28>35>44>55>69

So you had 4096, now you have around 69.

They start at 64 now, so 64 > 80 > 100 >125 ect...

Eghhh i still like it but i think i may wait for Deathzot or OTmadness III...... where the real gaming is that hahaha

Brief summary of today's update. A more detailed list will be posted once on the website later.

• killing a player will cause 10% of the money in their bank/inventory to drop to the ground
  • better bank chests increase gold dropped by monsters/bosses
  • base hp rebalance mage = 400 archer = 450 knight = 500 up from mage = 300 archer = 400 knight = 500
  • fixed a bug where groundpound was hitting 2 times on certain areas
  • !commands in guild channel should now work properly
  • normal monsters now look like creatures instead of items and are themed based on the area they are located, this should prevent confusion for new players (let us know if you want it to stay like this or go back to the old way!)
  • using a boss map will now display an orange message telling people around you what boss you went to fight
  • players can now regain stamina by training or using cocaine (sold at the potion shop)
  • players can now purchase gold vacuum runes at the potion shop, they collect all the gold in a very large area around the position the player uses the rune
  • you can now see a players gear score when looking at them, this number is an estimate of their strength based on what equipment they are wearing
  • new donation item: booster scroll - increases experience/gold when killing monsters and bosses
  • new event field of dreams, players will spawn in a wide open field, gold will drop all over the place and players have to run over the gold to pick it up, 2 winners, event lasts 4 minutes
  • lowered mana cost of brain blast, eagle eye, inner rage spells
  • lowered frags for red skull to 12 (all player frags have been cleared to prevent accidental red skulls)

Ok thank you guys for ignoring me ingame, Andy Man is my name ingame if anyone wants to help me.

Today's update is a part of last nights update that I was unable to finish in time.

Below temple is a portal that will take you to the Map Demon. It is in this room that you will be able to combine boss maps to create a super boss. You need a party to enter, good luck and happy hunting :)

Back