• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

Well, im sorry if i came off in the wrong way. I like the server to be honest. I dont know I just feel weird manual leveling for like 12 hours straight and not looting a spell a little over the top, maybe its just me
its the nature of the game. I run my bot for 6 hours and get bunch of loot.

Well, im sorry if i came off in the wrong way. I like the server to be honest. I dont know I just feel weird manual leveling for like 12 hours straight and not looting a spell a little over the top, maybe its just me
Not sure what you have been leveling on but just a heads up, spells only drop from bosses. Spells are pretty rare, we are adding a quest for a free spell to help out a bit.

Not sure what you have been leveling on but just a heads up, spells only drop from bosses. Spells are pretty rare, we are adding a quest for a free spell to help out a bit.
I meant hunting*, but yea I was on for the update. I really like it good shit XD

I have never looted a spell and I have 2 characters over level 200.

Spells are hard to find, your best bet is buying them from other characters. (Most likely if someone loots a spell, it isn't for them)

-- I bought both of my spells

Looted 4 spells and I'm only level 130, however I have collected 5+ bps of boss scrolls today.
#HolyMotherOfGOD, I just want to get home already! I'm at school right now. :)
Going to kill lots of monsters today.
Muahahaha!
<<<<<

download link for elfbot 8.6 ?and how do you guys bot? whats the script to move over the gold coins and how do you manage to put all those monsters into your attack list?

Update Notes: 2/10/2014

New Quests:

• 500 Gold Quest
• Additional Mana Quest
• Amulet Quest
• Random Spell Quest
• 2500 Gold Quest
• Buff Spell Quest

New Features:

• Boss Maps
- Monsters can now drop consumable boss maps. When you use those maps they will take you to a 1x boss spawn, the boss is based on the area in which you looted the map.

• PvP Arena
- You can now duel in eachother in the PvP Arena without the risk of losing levels. The PvP Arena is located below the temple.

New Items:

• Death Ring: When you die you deal massive damage around you. (1x Use)
• Stone Skin Amulet: This amulet reduces damage by 100% (100 Charges)
• Mana Amulet - Increases mana regeneration by 1 per second.
• Protection Amulet - Protection All + 5%
• Skill Amulet - Increases sword, axe, club, magic, and distance skills by 5.
• Added Magic Wall Rune

New Spells:

• Mind Blast: Increases magic level by 10 points.
• Inner Rage: Increases melee skills by 10 points.
• Eagle Eye: Increases distance skill by 10 points.

Other:

• !online now sorts by level & staff members
• Norton will now mark your map properly
• Rings and Amulets are now sellable to Ringsly NPC
• Potions are now sellable to Cyrus NPC
• !Frags command will now tell you how many frags till red skull.
• Added Dusty Spell Tome to Rewards Shop.

Do you guys have any plans on reworking stamina? the regeneration rate is kinda slow.

Stamina shouldn't be a problem unless you're on 24-7. Stamina was implemented to combat 100% AFK botting.

download link for elfbot 8.6 ?and how do you guys bot? whats the script to move over the gold coins and how do you manage to put all those monsters into your attack list?

on elfbot if you just put "others" it attacks all creatures, and no botter collects gold automatically, they just "hope" their bot runs over the gold some day. (If you go to any place where someone is botting, you can probably loot a few thousand gold without killing a single creature)

Update Notes: 2/10/2014

New Quests:

• 500 Gold Quest
• Additional Mana Quest
• Amulet Quest
• Random Spell Quest
• 2500 Gold Quest
• Buff Spell Quest

New Features:

• Boss Maps
- Monsters can now drop consumable boss maps. When you use those maps they will take you to a 1x boss spawn, the boss is based on the area in which you looted the map.

• PvP Arena
- You can now duel in eachother in the PvP Arena without the risk of losing levels. The PvP Arena is located below the temple.

New Items:

• Death Ring: When you die you deal massive damage around you. (1x Use)
• Stone Skin Amulet: This amulet reduces damage by 100% (100 Charges)
• Mana Amulet - Increases mana regeneration by 1 per second.
• Protection Amulet - Protection All + 5%
• Skill Amulet - Increases sword, axe, club, magic, and distance skills by 5.
• Added Magic Wall Rune

New Spells:

• Mind Blast: Increases magic level by 10 points.
• Inner Rage: Increases melee skills by 10 points.
• Eagle Eye: Increases distance skill by 10 points.

Other:

• !online now sorts by level & staff members
• Norton will now mark your map properly
• Rings and Amulets are now sellable to Ringsly NPC
• Potions are now sellable to Cyrus NPC
• !Frags command will now tell you how many frags till red skull.
• Added Dusty Spell Tome to Rewards Shop.
As I have already said....
#HolyMotherOfGOD!
Amazing update :)
Really good idea about the npcs that buy rings, amulets, and potions...
and thanks for the quests :)

on elfbot if you just put "others" it attacks all creatures, and no botter collects gold automatically, they just "hope" their bot runs over the gold some day. (If you go to any place where someone is botting, you can probably loot a few thousand gold without killing a single creature)
I've made a script to collect every single bit of gold.

Yeah i've seen people just botting on bosses picking up all the gold. I just end up killing them lol.

As of right now, the scaling of all "tiers" of equipment/monters/bosses has been reduced to x1.25 down from x2. Overall the server should feel extremely similar with the exception of legs giving a bit more health than normal. This was done to make pvp feel more interesting rather than players just 1-shotting eachother.

Other Changes:
Players will now start with a full set of gear.
You can now leave the boss maps early by stepping on the throne.
Fixed SSA drops, should now have 100 charges as intended.

Last edited:
Back