• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

DUNGEONS>WEAPON BUFFS>CAP QUEST>ITEM GAMBLING>RARER SPELLBOOK THAT LETS U PICK A SPELL>LONG QUESTS>SUPER VIRUS THAT EATS AWAY THE MAP>LET NORTON FIGHT ALONG OUR SIDES"PAYED">TEAM BATTLES>ANNI LIKE OTMADNESS>VIRUS RUNE"Loot Only-Infects the target">RED/BLUE Matrix Pill>

Random ideas that make no sense thanks.

These ideas are pretty nice :D

DUNGEONS>WEAPON BUFFS>CAP QUEST>ITEM GAMBLING>RARER SPELLBOOK THAT LETS U PICK A SPELL>LONG QUESTS>SUPER VIRUS THAT EATS AWAY THE MAP>LET NORTON FIGHT ALONG OUR SIDES"PAYED">TEAM BATTLES>ANNI LIKE OTMADNESS>VIRUS RUNE"Loot Only-Infects the target">RED/BLUE Matrix Pill>

Random ideas that make no sense thanks.

I think i get most of it o.o aside from item gambling and the matrix pill? Also what should the rewards from the anni be :O?

I dunno % reflect % Dodge %loot rate %exp etc stupid stuff that makes it a little easier to get higher level tier equipment Tier 17 is like 500k take almost a full day to upgrade 1 piece
Character Effects.
%Paralyze
%speed
%rage/attack speed

Maby an item buff once u use it on your weapon it has a chance to give it a hidden attribute.
Stun
Double hit
Attack Speed 3 seconds
Healing hp/mp
%full screen vacuum "All gold on your screen"
%Magic Damage
%Defence
%Melee Damage

Im not sure! its up to you i was just giving idea's

Just these quests that take 2 minutes to kill everything and reach the end are boring there should be hidded areas passwords needed and shit just fun stuff.

I like the dungeon idea on XDC where u get items in your depot upon finishing it. Make it give money and spell books or random shit that stuff was fun was always a mystery. Just going to a map or top of a tower to slay a boss is way to repetitive and stuff.

Server is closed for the night. There is a severe bug that I'm trying to figure out how to fix and until I do the lag and debugs are going to be unbearable anyway. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Server is back online, sorry for the downtime... unfortunately Skynet decided to attempt a premature server-wide takeover, I had to team up with Norton and McAfee to stop them. I think I have managed to fend them off for now, but its up to you guys to finish the job!

2zy90es.png

Lol!

Everyone post a picture of your equipment D:
Equipment.png

17:11 Shady [147]: Who's RosOT on otland?
I'm Anonymous

Last edited:
Back