• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
Information to mods - please do not remove this thread due to "3 countries in topic" - we have 3 servers, and we are advertising both of them.

Welcome to all RetroCorians who have come to enjoy the best of what classic Tibia has to offer!

The RetroCores team is excited to finally present to you: The new era of RetroCores!

With low rates, non-stackable runes only created by the players themselves, accurate 7.4 formulas and tons more this is guaranteed to bring back all the good memories of the past!
RetroCores will launch 3 new Open-PVP servers:
  • us.png
    Amera - USA, Miami
  • de.png
    Eternia - Europe, Germany
  • br.png
    Nova - Brazil, Sao Paulo
Once your character is created, it will be with you forever!
RetroCores features:
  • Non-stackable runes/fluids
  • No runes from NPCs
  • No Djinn scrolls in shop or other "OP items"
  • Accurate 7.4 formulas
  • Classic premium system
  • Traditional promotion system
  • No runes on hotkeys
  • No wands/rods
  • 7.4 map + Port Hope
  • Anti-lag systems to ensure smooth gameplay
For further information about RetroCores features, have a look at the information page!

Rates:
  • 2x Experience*
  • 2x Regen
  • 1x Loot
  • 1x Magic
  • 2x Skills
*1x gain, but half as much experience required to level up.
See: Experience Table

Anti-lag system:
With our new anti-lag systems all players with a higher ping are guaranteed a much smoother experience than ever before! Finding a server to experience smooth, lag-free gameplay will not be a problem.
Not even for players who live far away from the server locations and would normally experience latency issues!

Will RetroCores shut down/reset at some point?
No, with our online and stability reputation of MasterCores, which has now been online for over a two years without a single reset, I can safely ensure you all that RetroCores will NEVER go down nor reset!
Same as with MasterCores!

What's new with this "era"?
Many things will be different this era compared to the last one.
For one, we now have an extra admin to help out with the community part so I have easier time working in the background.
And for another we wont have to battle DDos and attacks on same level.
Last era it felt like fighting DDos was all we had time with, but this time we have all experiences from the past with us and taken steps to ensure a stable gameplay with minimum affections of DDos by running our own global network.

What's the plans for future?
We hope to get better connections with the community to determine what the community wants out of RetroCores and what they'd like for the future, in hopes we can satisfy players much longer then previous era.
Impressively enough, our last era took over 6 months before we reached the peak of over 3,500 players online.
So this era, and in future, we hope to grow for more than the previous 6 months record and hopefully not seeing empty worlds for a long time if ever.
We hope as many as possible of you, preferably all of you, join us in discussions about RetroCores future, so we together can do impressive things and overcome obstacles and stay big and strong for as long as possible!

The new era of RetroCores will launch on November 13, 17:00 CET.
Character-creations will open 1 hour before the launch!

Sincerely,
RetroCores Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Another low rate...
People who play 7.4 are almost 30 years old by now. Aint big enough community.

Please make high rate and wait untill Realesta is dead before hosting another low rate.

Thanks

not recommend, full of botters, sharing account allowed. good server, bad owner.

Add Liberty Bay as u did in the past. That was good move, atleast with that high amount of players

shit ot, massive amount of bugs that are said to be "features" and "original 7.4 mechanics (even though they're as far from it as it gets), stupid owner adding random shit without players consent, full of botters and runefarms + spoofed as fuck (marcus spoofs are said to be the best on the market)

do i need to keep going?

avoid at all costs

Last edited:
@Marcus I have 2 questions if I will play or not.

1. will you have Normal tibia delay when using runes such as Medivia/Tibiantis, or CrackOT-style such as Realesta? By this I mean will you be able for example side step and at the same time use UH - as you can do on realesta or will you have normal Tibia delay?

2. About bots - On Tibiantis you can’t cheat. They will delete you even if you use simple macro. How do you feel about those issues?

@Marcus I have 2 questions if I will play or not.

1. will you have Normal tibia delay when using runes such as Medivia/Tibiantis, or CrackOT-style such as Realesta? By this I mean will you be able for example side step and at the same time use UH - as you can do on realesta or will you have normal Tibia delay?

2. About bots - On Tibiantis you can’t cheat. They will delete you even if you use simple macro. How do you feel about those issues?
It is gonna be full of botters i promise.

Do not waste your time here. He claims to never reset etc, but at some point he will just disappear and will come back after a few weeks/months launching new worlds. Retrocores that started last year in November and didn't receive 1 single big update, just a half broken Liberty Bay.

He helped streamers solve mystery quests on his normal character in 1 day when other people have been struggling and trying to solve those quests for months.

He removes staff from his team when they don't agree with him and try to make them look bad.

He just does not care.

Malekiz.PNG

Not recommended to play this server. Scammer hoster.
If you do not listen and still play, you make a big mistake with your time

Botters are part of the game, always been, if you ban them all, 60 people will play on the server. ban cavebotters and massive farms, or ban 1/2 a day. Not like a last time 150 a day for stupid things like manas on bot.

Botters are part of the game, always been, if you ban them all, 60 people will play on the server. ban cavebotters and massive farms, or ban 1/2 a day. Not like a last time 150 a day for stupid things like manas on bot.
xddd yes nothing as good as everybody botting so you are forced to bot aswell and random people getting ban for that then imagine you are that one getting ban cuz gm was bored while 90% of server still abusing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back