• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Botters are part of the game, always been, if you ban them all, 60 people will play on the server. ban cavebotters and massive farms, or ban 1/2 a day. Not like a last time 150 a day for stupid things like manas on bot.
You are totally wrong bot has never been part of a 7.4 server, and im not talking about things like aimbot or mana on hotkey. cave bot on a 7.4 server broke the economic, because botter have some much more money and exp than others. a normal person without any duties can grind over 8 - 10 hours but how many day you can do this, while a bot can do this for weeks even months, if you use it smart. not sure why you say cavebot is part of the game. atleast with over 10+ years playing only 7,4 servers. i can tell is not. and many ppl will agree with me, so stop saying stupid things like that.

Botters are part of the game, always been, if you ban them all, 60 people will play on the server. ban cavebotters and massive farms, or ban 1/2 a day. Not like a last time 150 a day for stupid things like manas on bot.
botters make ppl quit

Reactions: kay
You all cry about bots but tell me what serwer is free from them. I guaranted you that if u are smart enought you can bot on tibiantis undetected. But its not what i want to write.
Main reason for me to play here on retrocores is fact that It will run at least for few months with some decent numer of players online. There arent any servers upcoming or already running which are gonna stay alive more than a month, (realesta low rate stays for month. Upcomming kasteria will stay 3 weeks max other servers host 100 players or less on first days and dead in one week)
U can write "play Tibiantis than", but some of you mentioned that community grew up. We all have jobs, famillies etc.
There are que letters even on trolls in tibiantis. I want to log on my character and insta go hunt. Waiting for spawn to be free is pointles. Thats why retrocores is good for me and im happy to hear that there will be new server.
Wish all best.

1 question.
Will you make any rides on rookgard to let us get lvl 8 faster than 6 hours like rats/snake or sth like that ?

You all cry about bots but tell me what serwer is free from them. I guaranted you that if u are smart enought you can bot on tibiantis undetected. But its not what i want to write.
Main reason for me to play here on retrocores is fact that It will run at least for few months with some decent numer of players online. There arent any servers upcoming or already running which are gonna stay alive more than a month, (realesta low rate stays for month. Upcomming kasteria will stay 3 weeks max other servers host 100 players or less on first days and dead in one week)
U can write "play Tibiantis than", but some of you mentioned that community grew up. We all have jobs, famillies etc.
There are que letters even on trolls in tibiantis. I want to log on my character and insta go hunt. Waiting for spawn to be free is pointles. Thats why retrocores is good for me and im happy to hear that there will be new server.
Wish all best.

1 question.
Will you make any rides on rookgard to let us get lvl 8 faster than 6 hours like rats/snake or sth like that ?

go bot on tibiantis and lets see if you+ur other characters last more than a week

Stay away from this guy and all his OTS, don't waste your time.

1. He doesn't care about community/majority at all, he might be listen ONLY to his non pvp friends/girl streamers/some asslickers.
2. If he doesn't like your opinion or facts you say, you will get ban everywhere (ots/discord/twitch etc)
3. He talks a lot and trying to be "active" only before "new worlds" launch, after 2-3 months he will just dissapear from everywhere (like it was 2x before).
4. He doesn't give a REAL f*ck about botters. Theoretically it's allowed to use only 3 MC and no BOT, but for real 90% of the servers are using bot and runemaking non stop. You can easy go with 20-30 MC's and hide somewhere on Mintawlin or Demona etc and bot/farm 24/7 untill somebody will report you, and then MAYBE your bot chars (only) will get ban. Check his current server mastercores, 200-300 ppl online, 50% 11-30 lvl mages, guess what they are doing? lol. And of course if you will use bot but won't afk, it's like 99,99% you will not get ban.
5. Poor staff. No active GMs/CMs, which are afraid to do any action without Marcus's descision/approval. Means they won't ban a botter even if you show them some proofs of it. They will just ignore you. They don't want to lose their status like GM "Grajoo", who was the most active GM and the only one who fought against botters.
6. If you will PK, or kill back somebody who killed you (but it's friend of Marcus) or your team will hunt somebody from enemy team (lost side) or w/e you can simply get ban or deletion without ANY explanation. Even tho this guy uses 4 war videosin this thread to promote the server (and only them lol), he said not once, that tibia and his server is not pvp game, and if you want to kill people you gotta play counter strike or w/e.
7. 100% corrupted. Was selling gold/runes/chars through his second website. (Proof [Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET] (https://otland.net/threads/germany-usa-7-4-retrocores-8-11-18-00-cet.267052/page-36#post-2592527)) Solved mysteriando quests for his streamer friends.

So... once again... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Last edited:
You are totally wrong bot has never been part of a 7.4 server, and im not talking about things like aimbot or mana on hotkey. cave bot on a 7.4 server broke the economic, because botter have some much more money and exp than others. a normal person without any duties can grind over 8 - 10 hours but how many day you can do this, while a bot can do this for weeks even months, if you use it smart. not sure why you say cavebot is part of the game. atleast with over 10+ years playing only 7,4 servers. i can tell is not. and many ppl will agree with me, so stop saying stupid things like that.

You cant ever read bro. I never said cavebotters are ok. I said to ban them. I used to play tibia 7.4 and i can remember lots of runemakers on macro then other bots. Cipsoft hardly ban them but server society were after them everynite. Ill tell you once again just in case you read and understand what you like. I think cavebotters are very bad for server economy and for a server in general i meant about cases like happened like edition when marcus with a pint in his hand was banning over 150 people at once for example hitting some 90+ knight to 1 hp on cormaya who was just standing next to his house (not even training) then deleted him when bot healed him.
You can say whatever you want but server with bots will stand for months with around 1k people. Server with 0 bots might stand for a year but with maximum od 100 players online.

Wish all best.

1 question.
No, you can't cheat on Tibiantis.

Btw: Are druids modified in any way on RetroCores?
Post automatically merged:

How many clients can I run TOTAL? Can @Marcus fucking answer here?

Last edited:
No, you can't cheat on Tibiantis.

Btw: Are druids modified in any way on RetroCores?
Post automatically merged:

How many clients can I run TOTAL? Can @Marcus fucking answer here?

total 4 clients (XD) druids are not changed and para is 1200 mana (very 7.4)

If there is gonna be 4 clents allowed then there is no point to play

another spoofed OTS comming? 1000players online while 10% playing for real 40% runemakers and 50% making runes for real cash? lol

u forgot to add fake chars next to river with royal helmets and 10 bp sds 3h after server start with top mlv 7 and lvl 12

Some of you guys on here are a joke. Just reading through this thread of comments it defines exactly what is wrong with the toxic community involved in Open Tibia today.

I have played on multiple Retrocores and Mastercores servers and for most they are fun and enjoyable. Yes there are some updates I didn't agree with but that happens in every server and even real tibia through the years. All this Bull#### about spoofed servers, maybe there are some extra maybe not? But one thing I can confirm from being a regular player there the spawns where always taken by players, it was soo hard to exp sometimes there was a waiting list for spawns all day. Now if you wanna talk spoofed servers thats fine, but I personally don't care about that when i know everyspawn has a player in i know the server is full as i've seen it for my own eyes.

Onto the subject of Marcus... Firstly, define scammer - "someone who makes money using illegal methods, especially by tricking people".
Marcus made money through your purchases, YOUR choice to click buy on his ingame items, you knew exactly what you where buying when you clicked it. Don't call someone a scammer because you don't like the way a server goes, at the time you got what you paid for and you where happy with it.
Marcus, I'm sure will agree with me acted like a bit of a douche towards the end of the 2x server dieng out/launch of the hardcore worlds. He has openly admitted he took on too much trying to manage people/server development on his own, He has acted on it with this new launch and has his wife helping with that side of things. This is already effective because I contacted them to recover my account by email and i had a reply and problem solved within a day, anyone who plays know this was never the case.

So before anybody else talks shit trying to put somebodies server down, they are the facts coming from a regular player who played from launch till the death. If you don't like the server go play something else, but im sure half of you talking shit on here are still going to be there at some point or another.

Grow up and stop being so toxic.

Peace

Most people are just trying to make other people see the difference between a good host and a bad host; this is possibly the worst server to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back