• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Mate, it died because of the extreme cheating problem. Nothing else. If you look at Tibiantis or Medivia you will never see them closing down. Marcus didn't care one single bit about cheaters - I hope he will this time though.

It also didn't last too long because it became some sort of 7.4 mixed with new Tibia, which majority of old-school players dislike. No new content, just copy paste from new Tibia. If he wants it to last longer he needs to be more serious. Serious hunting spots and seriously fighting cheaters.
Also allowing 3 or 4 clients, makes the game look BAD: ghost players standing everywhere without interacting with you. You get a feeling of playing alone with NPC's on a local offline server after a while.

I will still give this RetroCores a try, hopefully Marcus learned from his mistakes and will actually delete cheaters and all their accounts associated with them this time.
Tibiantis died a while back mate, all I see on Facebook groups is random guys spamming the server IP trying to gain some players

After reading thru alot of these comments (not all). I have come to the conclusion that this server seems to be a waste of time, since its a low rate that wont be a live for long and since like many others before me said, we are a older community now with other things to spend our time on.

My suggestion is that you should open up your DarkOT again, I know alot of people dont like that whole pay2win system. I personally like that you can logg in and go hunting/fighting directly without having to save up alot of money or make a ton of runes and the wars has always been a ton of fun there, when you die you just run back into the action no need to waste 30 min on getting new bless and supplies, its more suitabble for those who have other thing to do in RL but still wanna enjoy this awesome game and its features.

Tibiantis died a while back mate, all I see on Facebook groups is random guys spamming the server IP trying to gain some players
Lol Tibiantis has the most real players online of all servers :) You obviously don't play there.

Btw @Marcus Burst arrows on the war server have the same effect as UE/Explo. Should be fire effect such as GFB if you didn't know that.

I would play this if MCs were not allowed. It's just too much hastle playing the rune maker minigame. Also people using MCs to block spawns. Completely ruins the game. Dura is good but I'm not a fan of the random traps and weird stuff that kills you. Is there any 7.4 server that allows 0 MCs? Ideally 2x rates.

I would play this if MCs were not allowed. It's just too much hastle playing the rune maker minigame. Also people using MCs to block spawns. Completely ruins the game. Dura is good but I'm not a fan of the random traps and weird stuff that kills you. Is there any 7.4 server that allows 0 MCs? Ideally 2x rates.
Must be kidding right? Tibiantis has not a single MC. No cheat, even macro or MC. But it's 1x maybe it doesn't suit you.
Buy yeah, I hope max 1 MC but this owner seems to not be keen to changes. Alot of bugs etc he doesn't fix as stated before.

I had 140 ED on previous retrocores lvled from lvl1, and i can tell u that Marcus is just stupid, selfish, willing to scam, moneyhungry ignorant. Nothing else. Back then i made several forum posts, discord etc. to change this fucking stupid sio for druid to be like it was on 7.4. Guess what? XD
For me its a dead project. Not recommended.
If u are looking for real 7.4 lowrate OT, with real map and mechanics, with serious bot/mc = autodelete policy then Tibiantis is the only wise choice.

Cant wait for this serv, im so hyped. Hope will be alive at least few months, without any problems. I belive that Marcus will take care of bots. Greetings and gl on resps ppl!

Cant wait for this serv, im so hyped. Hope will be alive at least few months, without any problems. I belive that Marcus will take care of bots. Greetings and gl on resps ppl!
Im really looking forward to play aswell. But on the war server yesterday there was an aimbotte/auto healer :/

go bot on tibiantis and lets see if you+ur other characters last more than a week
I did xD, and sold char later never detected :)

And someone talked about Marcus wife and bla bla, i think she being there is useless, she barely talks, and i think she has like a bit to none knowledge on tibia. Soo she is just there for "show" nothing more. She wrote very little since her begginign on mastercores or retrocores. ppl are there asking things on support channel, but only marcus answers or the other gms, i like retrocores, but adding her is really uselesssss.

Last edited:
I had 140 ED on previous retrocores lvled from lvl1, and i can tell u that Marcus is just stupid, selfish, willing to scam, moneyhungry ignorant. Nothing else. Back then i made several forum posts, discord etc. to change this fucking stupid sio for druid to be like it was on 7.4. Guess what? XD
For me its a dead project. Not recommended.
If u are looking for real 7.4 lowrate OT, with real map and mechanics, with serious bot/mc = autodelete policy then Tibiantis is the only wise choice.
What's wrong with current exura sio right now? Never played this server just curious.

I did xD, and sold char later never detected :)

And someone talked about Marcus wife and bla bla, i think she being there is useless, she barely talks, and i think she has like a bit to none knowledge on tibia. Soo she is just there for "show" nothing more. She wrote very little since her begginign on mastercores or retrocores. ppl are there asking things on support channel, but only marcus answers or the other gms, i like retrocores, but adding her is really uselesssss.
He brought her over only to have there someone HE trust and wont undermine him. Or look for fishy stuff like i did :)

Lol Tibiantis has the most real players online of all servers :) You obviously don't play there.

Btw @Marcus Burst arrows on the war server have the same effect as UE/Explo. Should be fire effect such as GFB if you didn't know that.
I played there, its dead.
Post automatically merged:

2 hours till launch guys, See you all there :D

Last edited:
launch
can barely access website
380 characters online accross 9 worlds (520 characters online accross 17 worlds if you count mastercores too)
players running every quest and abusing "network connection issue" to have no deathloss

you can make your own judgements

don't forget he ALWAYS spoof characters ingame. I remember the convo i had with him. when i saw like 10 same characters standing 24/7 in ankrahmun depot same position. I asked him why he has to put so obvious spoof chars when we ahve active community. He asked me for advice how much he should spoof and whereXD
probaly same shit again. 50 real players rest spoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back