• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I did xD, and sold char later never detected :)

And someone talked about Marcus wife and bla bla, i think she being there is useless, she barely talks, and i think she has like a bit to none knowledge on tibia. Soo she is just there for "show" nothing more. She wrote very little since her begginign on mastercores or retrocores. ppl are there asking things on support channel, but only marcus answers or the other gms, i like retrocores, but adding her is really uselesssss.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Frida is Marcus himself multiclienting Discord

My sad story? The whole server is a sad story. Staff unable to ban chreaters. There is some sort of magical "anti-bot-auto-detection-system" that is supposed to catch cheaters. However it doesn't catch cheaters. It randomly bans fair players tho... Nice work, great program!

Marcus intentionally turns off the anti-cheat "features" (if he ever had any) at night, to keep the player number count up. He told me in Discord, that it is "SUPER-SECRET"! and don't tell any other GM, but I have to turn it off for night to keep it 200+ players the night...

I could screen here our Discord chats but I don't. I dont publish private conversations, unlike he does. He does it with censorship also. Fucking rat. We call them rats.

lol he's adding extra spoof chars i see;p soon 1000 online if he keeps going like thisXD

My sad story? The whole server is a sad story. Staff unable to ban chreaters. There is some sort of magical "anti-bot-auto-detection-system" that is supposed to catch cheaters. However it doesn't catch cheaters. It randomly bans fair players tho... Nice work, great program!

Marcus intentionally turns off the anti-cheat "features" (if he ever had any) at night, to keep the player number count up. He told me in Discord, that it is "SUPER-SECRET"! and don't tell any other GM, but I have to turn it off for night to keep it 200+ players the night...

I could screen here our Discord chats but I don't. I dont publish private conversations, unlike he does. He does it with censorship also. Fucking rat. We call them rats.
This sounds legit, I mean you dont want to publish pirvate conversations after all I guess he said this to everyone public then?..

World Transfers:
The world transfers are there for people who need to transfer for latency issues or whatever it could be.
However transfers have been abused for war purposes there people jump back and forth on worlds.

To address this issue, we've added a 7 days cooldown to the world transfers (per character).
In addition to that we've added "express world transfer" that players can use within the 7 days period but for a much greater cost (2.5x more expensive).

Hopefully these changes will be positive towards everyone.

If you have feedback, we'd be happy to hear it!

Sincerely,
RetroCores Staff

Marcus and his logic is best content 10/10

and then he also puts at the end if you have any feedback pls give. that dude ingored any feedback for yearsXD
y everytime i read this shit posted by marcus i recall him telling me its brutal tibia version thats why orc hitting 45 true dmg each hit (yes exactly 45 in more than 100 hits tested) <3 first mastercores

meanwhile orc warrior couldnt break 8lvl rook set defence really golden ages of spoofcores

@Laur1 you were a shit GM & person though, banning people killing your friends & going full racist after a few beers
I've been a GM and CM for 15 years so far. Not that I'm the one to judge myself whether I'm good or not, but I try to keep it good. I never had any friends playing in either of the servers I was GM in. And if I did, my friends would ask some other GM to handle their things, if they had any troubles. I don't want to fix my rl friends stuff in game, so I would forward it to another GM. So I don't know what you're talking about. So stop spreading lies about other people. That's immature and stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a GM and CM for 15 years so far. Not that I'm the one to judge myself whether I'm good or not, but I try to keep it good. I never had any friends playing in either of the servers I was GM in. And if I did, my friends would ask some other GM to handle their things, if they had any troubles. I don't want to fix my rl friends stuff in game, so I would forward it to another GM. So I don't know what you're talking about. So stop spreading lies about other people. That's immature and stupid.
Keep whatever dumb philosophical conviction you have in your head, to yourself.
Racist and ignorant comments do not belong on this forum.

Edited your post by removing that sentence. See this as a public warning.
Next one will be a permanent banishment, by me personally.

Endorsement of racism does not belong on this forum.
I am a racist and I am now permanently banned.
Don't be like me, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep whatever dumb philosophical conviction you have in your head, to yourself.
Racist and ignorant comments do not belong on this forum.

Edited your post by removing that sentence. See this as a public warning.
Next one will be a permanent banishment, by me personally.
can you also deal with corrupt hosters posting advertisement threads here? Or you have no policy against spoofing hosters etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back