• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
My sad story? The whole server is a sad story. Staff unable to ban chreaters. There is some sort of magical "anti-bot-auto-detection-system" that is supposed to catch cheaters. However it doesn't catch cheaters. It randomly bans fair players tho... Nice work, great program!

Marcus intentionally turns off the anti-cheat "features" (if he ever had any) at night, to keep the player number count up. He told me in Discord, that it is "SUPER-SECRET"! and don't tell any other GM, but I have to turn it off for night to keep it 200+ players the night...

I could screen here our Discord chats but I don't. I dont publish private conversations, unlike he does. He does it with censorship also. Fucking rat. We call them rats.
Luari lol don't pretend! you know what you did to me on darkot and my team

Cant loot monsters if someone stand on it??????????????????? wtf

Lol the EU server went from 200 at launch to 600 now, Nice zombie characters(3 mc's)
I know people who run their farm there without getting caught(10 clients)

Lol the EU server went from 200 at launch to 600 now, Nice zombie characters(3 mc's)
I know people who run their farm there without getting caught(10 clients)
XDDD Legit ot, noone cheats, only sell offers on groups XD
1605772066160.png

Me and my rl running 2x bot farms, 10-15 MC's each, characters online almost 24-7.

We are hidden good and far enough, so nobody will report us = never ban.

I am sure that GM's/CM's are not allowed to ban nobody or even check for botters.

Marcus wants to create an illusion and write everywhere that the server is growing.
So either him nor his GMS are not able to waste 30 mins of time to login and check at least 10-20lvl mages (70% online list), or even MCers (who use 3 or more).

Last edited:
this "smooth walking" should be called retard walking just remove it completely please or make it like medivia. also battle list is fucked, none of the options are like normal tibia battle list

What's going on with all those deletions from Antica where no one is playing? It really looks like some automatic is assigning random date to 'last login' field and banning random inactive characters. Like this one for example: RetroCores (https://retrocores.com/?subtopic=community&view=characters&name=Zenk)
Is it a stupid attempt to show that you ban players actively while you ban inactive guys to make the ban list look more impressive?
Imagine spending so many hours in the game and supporting it by buying pacc and end up being deleted for being inactive. If that dude was deleted today, how did you found out about him cheating? Did you actually spend the time watching VODs of one of the 3 players logging to Antica? I somehow cannot believe it.
1606346150655.png
1606346166027.png

What's going on with all those deletions from Antica where no one is playing? It really looks like some automatic is assigning random date to 'last login' field and banning random inactive characters. Like this one for example: RetroCores (https://retrocores.com/?subtopic=community&view=characters&name=Zenk)
Is it a stupid attempt to show that you ban players actively while you ban inactive guys to make the ban list look more impressive?
Imagine spending so many hours in the game and supporting it by buying pacc and end up being deleted for being inactive. If that dude was deleted today, how did you found out about him cheating? Did you actually spend the time watching VODs of one of the 3 players logging to Antica? I somehow cannot believe it.
View attachment 51913
View attachment 51914
Instead of showing all characters of an account, they show the higest lvl. Easy understanding :)

Its like on medivia online, 0 bans farm bots, and people selling 1000 bp sd. 700 players online, 500 mc bots

View attachment 51913
View attachment 51914

From what i remember when i used to work there...
Most likely he got ban on his other character, lets say in new server, but it just shows his highest lvl on ban list.
What it is made for? Im clueless

Marcus why dont you run a black weekend special offers on runes/items and cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back