• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT [Custom]

I did. But 7.6 runs really bad on my computer so i wont be able to play :( only getting like 5fps.

- - - Updated - - -

Update the good ol' OTCHAOS to 9.6 client and do some crazy stunts with the map editor which fits with the oldskool style but yet "modern"

I'd love to play the new generation of OTchaos because I know how much fun 7.6 used to be (Especially grinding hours and hoursss to get TONS of health & OB items)

- - - Updated - - -

Tibia offers more features nowadays which is why such a small portion of the tibia community goes back to 7.6 or even 7.1. If this server would be updated and brought back to date than I am quite sure this server would attract so many more players looking for a "FUN" otserv to spend their time on

I definitely agree. I think it would be really high on the otservlist. But I do know thats a lot of work to transfer all that over to another client then hope you dont get bugs etc, It would take a while and a dedicated team to do it.
Plus I cant even use the 7.6 clients on windows 7 lol. I get so much fps lag. Start at 10-12 then goes down to 3 and stays there lol.

i wanted to try this but yesterday i dled the client and said it was malicious and it was only 9mb o_O

Client is not Malicious your Anti Virus gave off a false positive

- - - Updated - - -

Also Welcome our new Counsellor his name is Counsellor Yuric

Double exp has ended you can check our forums to see when it will be back again

SO, I made my account yesterday because i have always loved otchaos and I am back playing again but the server is extreamly laggy. Not sure if it is my computer or the server itself, but it was stop and go for a while.

Any help would be cool.

Thanks,
Loki

Back