• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT [Custom]

New client was released today link is on website and there were also some small map updates and website updates released yesterday and today as well more updates to come for map,website, and client soon also Chaos OT is having a video contest read more about it on our forums

Last edited:
Remember if you apply for our video contest you can win free donation items alongside other prizes

Crip Killa, my brother and I got a great laugh off this thread. I just want you to know I am Admin Death and he is Admin Chaos. We made the server you are claiming to be, we are the people you impersonate. I am not upset about it really because immitation is a form of flattery. I think you should develop your own personality though. Good luck with your open tibia project :)

We Ladies and Gent's the new era has started the Avenger Era and guess what Admin Nova is back and i'm going to improve chaos and bring it back to what it was like in the good old day's!!! also we are searching for some tutors

Player named Ambient is just pking all new players attempting to start up on your server

Update Admin Chaos has retired the server is now run by Admin Nova and Admin Spaz new IP is otchaos.org enjoy

Last edited:
I liked to announce the return of Chaos OT I decided to bring this backup by request of a few people well I work and develop on Chasm OT have fun hope to see you in-game. Welcome to the Era of Terror our new IP is otchaos.open-tibia.net

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome our new Admin his name is Admin Cruppet

Last edited:
Small bump

- - - Updated - - -

Double exp has started hurry and login!

i wanted to try this but yesterday i dled the client and said it was malicious and it was only 9mb o_O

i wanted to try this but yesterday i dled the client and said it was malicious and it was only 9mb o_O
Well im pretty sure the client is based off of 7.6~ or around that, which is why its so small of a file.(7.6 was around 8-9mbs if i remember correctly) . And any exe file will be labeled as malicious.

Update the good ol' OTCHAOS to 9.6 client and do some crazy stunts with the map editor which fits with the oldskool style but yet "modern"

I'd love to play the new generation of OTchaos because I know how much fun 7.6 used to be (Especially grinding hours and hoursss to get TONS of health & OB items)

- - - Updated - - -

Tibia offers more features nowadays which is why such a small portion of the tibia community goes back to 7.6 or even 7.1. If this server would be updated and brought back to date than I am quite sure this server would attract so many more players looking for a "FUN" otserv to spend their time on

Back