• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT [Custom]

We Are Back After This Brief Intermission.
Did you miss us?

Great news new custom client update coming soon

OT got a map update also happy Easter there will be an event going on later today

what do u mean what is my question? I asked a question and you completely ignored it and made a post on map updates and easter instead.. scroll up about 5 posts and see it :|

what do u mean what is my question? I asked a question and you completely ignored it and made a post on map updates and easter instead.. scroll up about 5 posts and see it :|

Yes the ot has been up since October

A new map update was released today there is a new city in chaos drop in and check it out

Welcome GM Pain he is our new mapper and will be helping us map we see big improvements for chaos now and in the future

We released chaos ot custom client v3.0 today new sprites added more updates coming soon

Hello last night we released our latest custom client 3.1 has many new sprites some examples of new sprites are player outfits,monsters, and items an we released some new spells,items,and map last night as well enjoy chaos ot major map update with 2 new city's coming soon.

hmm.. a new era makes me want to play.. maybe i'll log in later and give it a shot

Back