• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

What is your ingame names? if you can post that also it would be awesome :D

~Rezo

We are doing some epic updates =)

-Reborn System
-New Spells
-Buff System (each voc will be able to have his own buffs)
-Surprise for CUSTOM CLIENT users! :D

We are doing some epic updates =)

-Reborn System
-New Spells
-Buff System (each voc will be able to have his own buffs)
-Surprise for CUSTOM CLIENT users! :D

I wait new Custom client :D. Can be one good feature work in MAC and i mustnt use VirtualBox xD (I now is impossible work native, with Wine can works but i dont want spend time trying.)

I wait new Custom client :D. Can be one good feature work in MAC and i mustnt use VirtualBox xD (I now is impossible work native, with Wine can works but i dont want spend time trying.)

Bad news for you, I doubt it will work in MAC, as I'm using WinHooks and some of windows libraries ;(

+I got some problems atm, so if anyone can help me with packets structure, I would be happy :D

Okay, I'm back to server issues, going to pause client development until next update will come out :)

New update!

-Reborn System
-Highered experience rates
-Choose class's after reborn fire or ice
-New reborn spells

& much more, logon and check!

+ Also added new location for custom events, and new functionality for our CMs to host events!

Bump! =)

*Risha's tokens are easier to loot now.
*City remapped.
*New Reborn Spells.
*New Skills System.
*Much more check our webpage!

This thread's information isn't even relevant anymore, as they changed to ForgottenL. As if I haven't played 100's of servers with these exact monsters and spawns already -_-

Back