• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

How will more players help get rid of the repetitive issue, just wondering because it's so boring doing the same thing over and over again but I like all the features that you have.

How will more players help get rid of the repetitive issue, just wondering because it's so boring doing the same thing over and over again but I like all the features that you have.
Well, more players online = more things to do. New events, guild wars, some special quests. Hard to make Tibia to be fun as solo game :) We already got much more active players daily, finally events are not being canceled duo of low ammount of players joined, etc. Just some more time, and it will be good. We gonna prove that Chaosdream is not just about grinding :) 2-3 updates more, and it will be hard to find some free time for hunting xD

By the repetitive part I mean you just do quest to quest and portal to portal, I mean yeah you might be able to do a few other things for a bit, but i like to explore, find cool hunting place, not just portal to portal. I really want the custom RPG's to come back again instead of teleport maps that people make.

Today we representing new event :) Stay tuned at evening, so you can join!

edit. Patch has been released, you can watch changelogs on our webpage! Chaosdream!

Last edited:
Hi folks,

we have updated our server with some stuff:

Today we releasing new patch! This patch brings us new event and lots of changes!

Another great event was added. Thats a Penguin event! Event will be launched manually, every evening(when max active players online). Stay tuned today to try this event!

Changes:

*Changes in rewards from Mission Orc [NPC]. As we added new rewards to hunting missions, all players who had them done, will receive their rewards in to Hawai depot.

*Changes in rewards from Mission Elf [NPC]. All players who had those missions done, will receive their rewards in Hawai depot.

*New commands: !missionorc & !missionelf, to check mission rewards.

*Balanced some monsters&bosses.

Changed lottery bird chances a lot, now there is a bigger chance to get something decent.

*Changed donation coin price to 10 GN + 1 RT.

*From now its minimum 5 players to join big foot event.

*Fixed a lot of bugs, player female corpses decay, client debugs, fixed some bugs on quests, etc.

Screenshots:

k1b3fs.png

sfebuu.png

Today we released one more nice update!

*New daily task from Lord Chaos(to get donation points) called 'Sugar Cane'. Speak with Lord Chaos, to get more info!

*New command: !afk. (You know what it does, right? xD)

*New mini events, Bomberman and Animals Racing! You can find them in >'Others''Gaming' teleports.

*A lot of fixes and balancing changes, they are not listed here.

THIS SERVER is soo damn good, mostly the best high experienced evo i have ever played srsly :) But still.. something is missing for my part and imma find out what :p

The only thing missing is friends.. When I play another game with friends I don't feel like anything is missing.. and the game isn't so cool.. but we are on skype talking about how we do this and that.. how we kill who and where and stuff..

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!! :D

Life4me what is your in game name?
-----------------

Cyro:
I don't understand what you mean by boring.. I guess you want more wars and stuff.. but do you expect us to add Bots to the server so you can go kill? we need players
No players = no wars = boring.. also we added a poll on chaosdream.org. Go check it out and vote on what you want to see on the next update :)

And if you post some suggestions or come online and talk to me it would be awesome..

Back