• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Introduction to our server!

First of all, this is probably the best balanced high experience rated server (8000x) available in the world of open tibia. We have balanced each vocation according to ranged damages, example each vocation will deal a ranged damage and we have done some major scripts and game system re-makes inorder to bring balancement to such a high experience rated server, we have separated monsters from each other for example, quest monsters / boss's / mission monsters are 'white skulled', hunting monsters are 'green skulled', raids are 'red skulled', boss's are 'black skulled'.. weapons will deal different damage to different skulled monsters, and different player vocation will lose different damage from different skulled monsters, we did that inorder to make all vocations balanced, so we separated stuff apart, another example is that weapons deal different damage to monsters, and a total different damage to players, we got PvE damage on weapons and PvP damage too, we got runes that deals damage to certain monster types, like white skulled monsters (quest/mission) monsters, and wont deal any damage to players or green skulled monsters, thats what made the thing easier for us to systemize.. the game is not confusing.. yet its really amazing and well customized so players can understand everything.​

Weapons & Sets & Shields System!

Here is an example of a weapon..

feopdz.png

fbyww5.png

As you can see, the weapon got PvP and PvE damages, instead of attack and defense.. also it got gems option, where you can add gems to your weapon, we got until now 2 different types of gems for the weapons, Scatter/Cleave GEM, and Freeze GEM for weapons.

Here is an example of a shield..

2gvjz9i.png

o9jzms.png

As you can see, the shield got GEMS and protection percentage against all and reflect damage.. here is what it does, what you see means there is a 15% chance that every damage you recieve the shield will reflect 10% of this damage that you recieved.. for example if you recieve 1,000 damage you will return 100 to the player/monster that attacked you, for the GEMS you can add Dodge GEM to the shield, and there is a 2% protection against the damage that you recieve that means that if you recieve 1,000 damage originally, when you wear this shield it will make you lose 980 damage instead.​

Here is an example of a armor..

2a7iqgn.png

5vdtaa.png

As you can see, the armor got protection percentage against all and gems to it too, we have Regineration GEM for the armors which will regenerate a number of health and mana per second to your player, and Protection GEM that will be added to give +1% protection against everything to each set piece, can be used once on each piece ofcorse.​

GEMS!

I wont be showing pictures about all gems ofcorse, I will show scatter/cleave gem and how it works, and just explain the other gems about what they do, so we as said we got 5 different kinds of GEMS.. scatter/cleave gem, freeze gem, dodge gem, protection gem, and regineration gem! Dodge GEM got 8% chance to dodge (block) 1 player/monster attack, freeze gem got 10% chance to freeze enemy movement/hp heal/mp heal for 0.5 second, protection gem adds +1% protection to set piece, now I will explain and show a picture of scatter/cleave GEM.

Here is an example of the scatter/cleave GEM in action!

289zcxj.jpg

Let me explain now.. scatter/cleave gem, is some-how like a skill in conquer if you heared of this game, i attack 1 monster then my weapon will also attack (2 more monsters in screen for 50% damage that i dealt to original monster) that only works for green skulled monsters (hunting monsters) so that this GEM will not be abused in PVP and quest monsters, soon we are going to make it work for quest monsters, but not now.

Other GEMS!

30vj66p.png

2n199nq.png

wjukip.png

As I wont be speaking too much about the server, you can join our server to learn more, please like our page on facebook Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

You can check more screenshots in attachments:)!

Like our page on facebook, and join our server to see more about the fantastic server, ChaosDream.. we promise events and fortification system to weapons, that you can make weapons +0, +1, +2..etc we promise alot of updates,

ChaosDream is ONLINE.

ChaosDream is OFFICIALY ONLINE:-

The first 5 players to level 30,000 will recieve 10 premiuim points.. Play our server, so you can be one of those 5 people!
Sorry for the fast thread, as we got no time and we are working so hard on ChaosDream, we want it to be one of the best servers out there, thank you for reading and I hope you can join us![/CENTER]

Like our page on facebook, and get the information!

Join our Facebook FAN PAGE! CLICK HERE!

IP: ChaosDream.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.70
Website: ChaosDream. Thats your dream. (create account on the website)

Attachments

Last edited:
Im playing this server, its just epic, should be the best balanced server i ever saw.
Recommend it.

I'll play, I just don't want to die by a group of 5 br's or pl's with full donation sets...

PVP isnt 100% balanced yet, but here is what we will do soon :-

You wont die by someone higher than you with 1,000-4,000 levels at all, and you wont kill someone lower than you in this range, damages will be different according to level ranges, it will be all good.

PVP isnt 100% balanced yet, but here is what we will do soon :-

You wont die by someone higher than you with 1,000-4,000 levels at all, and you wont kill someone lower than you in this range, damages will be different according to level ranges, it will be all good.
makes it pointless to leve up gj

makes it pointless to leve up gj

Haha, the higher 1,000-4,000 levels will be STRONGER, but still he wont kill the other player, and BTW nothing is 100% done yet, everything will be tested until everyone is satisfied, your like telling me :

If a level 55 mage cant kill a level 50 mage, then its pointless to level

no its not, a level 55 mage cant really kill a level 50, even some level 60-70 mages escape from 100+ knights, its not about level..

Thank you everyone for the comments!

I appreciate that, and motivates me on doing more than the best ;)!

Damn alot of butt hurt people want this server to fail...anyway who says hes back to make more money, its not ur problem tbh, are u kinda mad hes better than u in making money Mr.Butthurt?!. anyway the last time i checked server was free to play, u dont have to pay a penny to play it.Another thing why people need make another accounts to bother sm1, u afraid to submit with ur main name? lol.
Well, after all lets see how will that OT work :p. See you arround.

----------------------------------------------------------------
281bfc.jpg

96b7rn.png

qxqo9v.jpg

Last edited:
^ Lmao

@Sir Shuttle By repetitive I mean its from quest to quest and portal to portal. You don't explore anything, you can't go out and find all kinds of quests and secrets. I'm not trying to say your server is bad I'm just stating my opinion so don't take any offense from this, but I do like all the cool features that you have.

^ Lmao

@Sir Shuttle By repetitive I mean its from quest to quest and portal to portal. You don't explore anything, you can't go out and find all kinds of quests and secrets. I'm not trying to say your server is bad I'm just stating my opinion so don't take any offense from this, but I do like all the cool features that you have.

ohhh okay, i tryed to make it as simple as i could, and btw soon it will change alot.. by updates =) and thank you and i know you dont mean any offence ;)

@roflmao haha, trolls are not welcome here :)

bump. Fk yeah Im back ^^

Back