• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 7.4] Olderion [31/07 - 18:00 GMT-3]

Server Website/AAC
http://www.olderion.com
Server Address
login.olderion.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

olderion

Reaction score

Welcome to Olderion!
Here you will have the best experience of old Tibia with unique features to keep the gameplay attractive, challenging and fun!
Olderion has its own client with an anti-bot system and active staff to ensure that the game is fair and playable for everyone.
Here you will experience the [g]old times, which we enjoy with the 7.4 client.

Don't waste time, create your account right now!
line.png

>> SERVER INFO:

Experience Stages :
1-8 = 15x
9-40 = 20x
41-60 = 12x
61-80 = 7x
81-100 = 4x
101-150 = 2x
151+ = 1.5x
Loot: custom
Skills: 12x
Magic: 4x
line.png

>> Talent System

To make vocations more balanced, we have created a system of Talents, where players can create their own builds.

talent.png

At each level that player up he gains 1 point that can be distributed among the talents.
line.png

>> Resistence System in Olderion Online:

Each point added in Resistance the damage received is decreased by 0.17%
line.png

>> Magic Attack System in Olderion Online:

Each point added in Magic Atack the damage cast by spells or runes added by 0.19%
(Attention SD have Physical Damage)
(To see the property of each spell you can access the site: Spells - Olderion (Spells - Olderion (http://olderion.com/?subtopic=spells)))
line.png

>> Physical Attack System in Olderion Online:

Each point added in Physical Atack the damage cast by spells or runes Physical and normal atacks added by 0.14%
line.png

>> Critical Chance System in Olderion Online:

Each point added in Critical Chance adds a 0.15% chance of multiplying damage by 1.5x
line.png

>> Speed System in Olderion Online:

It is important to emphasize that the velocity system in the Olderion will be different from the tibia, when player up of lv it will gain 0.5 speed, spells and items will also give half the speed that is gained in the tibia.
Example: A player lv 100 in the Olderion will have the speed of a lv 50 in the tibia.
Every 2 points that the player puts in speed in the Talents, it will gain 1 level of speed.
Example: If a play lv 100 (Speed of a lv 50) put the 100 points in Speed, it will have the speed of a lv 100.
The talent system will make the game much more competitive, as the player will not only care about their skills, but also how to build their Build.
line.png

>> Client:

The client has an advanced encryption and anti-bot system. In addition to being completely customizable.
line.png

-They do not sell runes.
-You can buy backpack of mana fluid using the words: "buy bp mf"
-You can buy backpack of life fluid using the words: "buy bp lf"
-You can buy backpack of blank rune fluid using the words: "buy bp br"
-Djinns in ankrahmun (DONT NEED THE QUEST)
-Eremo sells amulet of loss.
line.png

>> Game Features:

-Bank system.
-Auto-stack items: Items like gold will be automatically grouped.
-Full HP and MP at level up.
-Stone Skin Amulet not avaiable on shop or NPCs, you need to drop them from Warlock or Hydra.
-You can travel PZ
line.png

>> Premium Feature

Premium Account gain 10% more experience!
Premium Accounts have double depot size!
Premium Accounts can use all outfits!
Premium Accounts can buy House!
OBS: Free Player can use ALL skills and travel in Boat.
line.png

>>Promoted Regenerations:

Elder Druids & Master Sorcerers gain 6 mana every 2 seconds
Royal Paladins gain 6 mana every 4 seconds
Elite Knights gain 6 mana every 6 seconds
line.png

I'm not convinced about the talents, but I can be wrong and it can be enjoyable good luck!

Two quick questions, is this a Miami Host location? and also why are the donation options only 3-5-12 euros? but don't even offer a better deal for donating more? This might be the most odd donation system I have seen!

Use to gain 15 days of premium account. Grants all outfits, double dp size, ability to travel in boat, can buy all spells, and can buy a house. For spells and boat I need premmy?? Bad idea.

Use to gain 15 days of premium account. Grants all outfits, double dp size, ability to travel in boat, can buy all spells, and can buy a house. For spells and boat I need premmy?? Bad idea.
Sorry, it's wrong! Free can travel and buy all spells.

Scan the stupid "auto-updater" & "client starter" by yourself on virustotal and perhaps you can guess why it doesn't work. I have no clue how these people can still advertise their servers while trying to hack their players. Only these copy-cats wannabe talera malera palera vanera global monkeys can do such nasty things.

Please refrain from installing his "client".

Scan the stupid "auto-updater" & "client starter" by yourself on virustotal and perhaps you can guess why it doesn't work. I have no clue how these people can still advertise their servers while trying to hack their players. Only these copy-cats wannabe talera malera palera vanera global monkeys can do such nasty things.

Please refrain from installing his "client".

The client does not contain viruses. I added Auto-update to make it easier and not have to download it with each update.
But I will also put the link for direct download from the client in the download section.