• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYA'S DREAM - Opening 06/07/2020 (17:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello, I recently started playing but I considered being Rookstayer, I imagine that perhaps you have not considered the idea that they can play there. I do not see anything suitable Rookgaard for that purpose, yes to level 10, I will leave my opinion here in case in the future they rethink to improve their starting area and thus in turn have active players there.

Deposit "I use a trunk s2 char".
Box to fix equipment.
¿Houses?
¿Big + map? "It's literally tiny."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hi there, i was exploring the forum when i saw this post, just wanted to share my opinion.

As a non-player(haven't played this last adream) i've been playing this OT since 2006, IMO it's the best ot you can find out there. Has many unique features you won't find on unexperienced coders. Spekdrum is one of the best in the entire otland, since it's beggining they had the vision to make a different gameplay and without talking about the LORE and it's own functionalitys. Hard to find someone whose map and details are so dedicated. And as i heard, they came back last summer ready to have constant updates, adding even new features.

Regardless of what happened with skream and those other guys, pretty much all serious servers have the same policy if we talk about exploiting bugs or using macro/tools. Everyone gets wiped, so i'm not quite sure what are they complaining about. It's a shame seeing such a hate campaign and talking about the server back at 2008 is taking the subject out of context.

So tibians, i'm pretty sure that if you start playing you won't stop for at least some months, i seriously doubt Spekdrum and Helipse came back for the money, i mean... who does a server aiming for money, obviously it has to sustain itself, without receiving more sacrifice from the owners. Coding, mapping, creating lore and content is enough pressure for a hobbie. Won't even talk about handling childish attitudes from the people.

I see many people trying to give their advise like, hey do this, hey do that, really?? so you go to work and tell other people how to work? you guys must be really fun at parties, and without a single doubt, loved in their jobs.

Thanks for reading, don't let the hate of X people blow your entire experience with this amazing OT server.

Sincerely,
Zelo.