• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYA'S DREAM - Opening 06/07/2020 (17:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol

alessyasdream

Reaction score
adream.wtf

(It is important to join our discord, as any new changes will be noticed from there)
alessya.jpg

Brave adventurer! Are you ready to start a journey you'll ever remember?
It's time to re-visit the game of your childhood with a complete new revamp adapting it to
the modern times we live in. Think about it as the good ol' 7.6 Tibia spirit with a lot of custom implementations and add-ons
that will only increase the amount of time and fun you can get through it.​

Alessya's Dream (ADream) was born in 2006, based on a 7.6 version of OTS (yourots), with a massive original map, an unique story and new features. It was in constant development until 2010. After a long break, we were back, and what a comeback!
We opened our gates back in November of the last year and realized that we had to work on a lot of things and update much of our content to be up to the date with the actual outlook of OTS, after several months of hard working we are currently happy to ensure we got a much more finished and polished version of ADream to show you. Thanks to OTClient we managed to endow ADream with everything we had wanted but could not do. As you know Tibia is a silent game. Well, we have gone ahead and provided the game with sound and music, and the result is amazing! Unique soundtrack, effects, etc.

Also, Tibia always felt like a very plain and sketchy, well we worked on it through a new shadowing system and a whole new system for climatic events, this and a lot more is being worked on every day...
shading.gif
Lore
Year 2098. Millions of humans die around the world due to the attack of an unknown demonic force. In a parallel dimension a goddess named Alessya gathers all the souls from those who died hopping to train them in to become the HEROES that will save the world form this unknown power.

Alessya's Dream is based on a fantasy world she had created full of mythical unimaginable creatures, where the lost souls can train and master the ancestral technics that she had tought them, these are the only technics that can free the earth.

It doesen't matter what you were in your past life, here you are one of us, another lost soul willing to become a hero. The hero that will save the world under Alessya's protection. An intense adventure where you will demonstrate what you are capable of.

And yes, it is a custom server. In fact, it has a lot of custom mechanics and features.

client.jpg
  • Sound effects and original sound track as we mented before.
sound-slide.jpg
forge-slide.jpg
epicrare-slide.jpg
  • Custom and exclusive vocation: Warrior, a fierce DPS melee (since 2006)
warrior-slide.jpg
  • Custom quests and a whole new storyline that Alessya gives you
alessya_storyline.png
honor-plate.png
auction_house.png
elite-troll.jpg
quester_jowie.png
  • Outfits with addons and sprites from higher versions.
  • Item info tool, when you look at an items it gives you the information in a more visual way.
0JrBZPY.png
  • Smooth walk, playable even with higher ping (Server network code optimized)
  • Mixed PvP system. Non-PvP from Monday to Thursday, PvP from Friday to Sunday.
banner-pvp.gif
Events
Battle Castle (PvP)
This is a PVP island with a central castle to dominate. This is the main objective. Players can die without experience or items loss, so don't be afraid of nothing! There are 2 bases, one for each team, where players get respawned when die. Player get into the island nudes! Thats it, without any items. Equipment is found inside the island. The game is about to dominate the castle activating it's two flags and defend them. Team will gain points over time for every owned flag and for every kill. Players also get individual points showed at the end of the event. Would you be the MVP to win a lot of reputation? Battles in the Island are a great oportunity to practice your PVP without any risk. The best players practice their PVP in the Battle Castle so they are prepared for the real war in Alessya's Dream.

battle_castle.png
ARAM (PvP)
This is a PvP event with LoL game like mechanichs. You are inserted in the arena as a red or blue member and your team objetive is to destroy the enemy's core. In order to destroy the core you must first destroy 4 towers. But keep in mind you also have your towers and core to defend. As in the Battle Island event all competitors play as a level 100 char with a default stats according to vocation. All items are respawned upon die so you lose nothing playing there.

aram.png
Football event
We got a system of football matches, totally automated. There you could play in teams from 1 to 5 players each. The football field is located in the Slycera city, to the west. It's a very funny event! It's about how good you are dragging items on the ground while moving your char to be a good football player. Just give it a try and you will love it!
The rules are easy: to goal you need to shot from inside the opponent goal area and all the team members have to touch the ball at least once.
Did you arrive later to the match so can't play, just watch? Our bet system will keep you sticked to the match! Just bet on the team you like with our !bet command. Matches can bet organized by players, from 1vs1 to 5vs5, with command !football

football.png

Last edited:
Is the server going to be reset when it launches next week?

make it possible to train without stamina else its unfair for ek/rp mages can train mlv and runemake at once without losing stamina

make it possible to train without stamina else its unfair for ek/rp mages can train mlv and runemake at once without losing stamina
Actually you can train without stamina loss. Stamina only consumes when gaining exp.

How many new quests were added? I finished the last server and i believe the quest rewards were really bad, even the last quest was not fun! and also how about tasks? they was changed at all? before it was very long and boring tasks, (500 hydra, 1500, e.t.c) there is new ones or was they changed at all>?

This looks so good! Cant wait till 6 July to play. I really like too much this server. I saw the changelog and the lasts months staffs worked so hard in new updates and content. I really encourage yall to join.. really good server if you like either pvm and pvp.

Patrick Star here <3

Last edited:
How many new quests were added? I finished the last server and i believe the quest rewards were really bad, even the last quest was not fun! and also how about tasks? they was changed at all? before it was very long and boring tasks, (500 hydra, 1500, e.t.c) there is new ones or was they changed at all>?

Maybe you should better make your server more attractive and funny to convince players instead of unjustifiably criticise other servers.

Its a great server to play, make friends, be happy, and live the better of old tibia soul. Thanks to staff for this fun moments!

(Se você é brasileiro, pode me procurar, temos um time só da comunidade Br.)

Maybe you should better make your server more attractive and funny to convince players instead of unjustifiably criticise other servers.
you don't answer my questions only flame?? that's not nice, i still don't have the answer xD, there is anymore quests since last edition? and tasks changed added? or no :)?

you don't answer my questions only flame?? that's not nice, i still don't have the answer xD, there is anymore quests since last edition? and tasks changed added? or no :)?
Sure. In this new update there are many new monsters, map, quests, tasks and item to find and discover. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Here there are some photos that I hope serve as a pretty sneak peek of the server :D

wiki;slycera_revamp.gif
wiki;slycera_s_great_tree.png

wiki;slycera_sewers.png

wiki;slycera_s_waterfalls.png

wiki;slycera_s_south_entrance.png

wiki;slycera_s_cyclops_quest.png

wiki;outlaw_s_mountain.png

wiki;dark_cathedral_-_new_vax_the_vamp_quest.png
wiki;vax_the_vamp_quest.png

wiki;forlond_island.png

wiki;ashalar_jungle.png

wiki;helidya_city.png

wiki;al_nahib_s_mistery_workshop.png

wiki;medusa_queen_quest.png

wiki;draken_quest.png

Last edited:
I recommend this server since I started playing tibia for this ot in 2014 and now they put a lot of effort to make it smoother to have enjoyable gameplay and they extend the map with new respawns. Also have a lot of new updates besides other server is always monotonous

PvP is very unique

Before was Spanish host, now you hosted in NA or still EU? Good luck with the launch :)

Before was Spanish host, now you hosted in NA or still EU? Good luck with the launch :)

Thanks for your kind word :)
And yes, we moved our host to USA in order to provide a better ping for our south-american playerbase so everyone can actually play at a decent ping.

This looks fun! Good luck with the project! :D I might go take a look!
You're welcome 😁

And as a reminder for everyone, don't be shy and join our discord, from there you will keep abreast of any news or change of the server.

if the server will become 1x rate, and when you die "your exp will be 5x to recover more fast" 2x its enought to a harder server, 5x its for baiakers.
just a suggestion.