• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom] ArchlightOnline - Avuria (New No-Bot World)! Official Release on March 6th, Friday 7:00 AM PT/16:00 CET!

Server Website/AAC
https://avuria.archlightonline.com
Server Address
avuria.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
this server is getting more ridiculous with every few months

from beginning there was too much teleports like you cant use map editor or u think that we r too retarded to find anything by map.. dunno

now you removed quest room with teleports and put them to client UI (bcoz it was too hard for us to find tp?) XD, holy fucking crap but thats not everything you made some private/party quests...
before I could find anyone at quests without searching for them, now its pain in ass I dont even try to do quests too much effort

I dont even want to know how hard is the game for new players bet 50% of them just x log

next step, removed monster teleport room put them to client UI
second step, put even more teleports like every 10 sqms.

the problem is you
looks like you never played it urself

make a char and tell me how to play the game because its not fucking logical at all

Last edited:
this server is getting more ridiculous with every few months

from beginning there was too much teleports like you cant use map editor or u think that we r too retarded to find anything by map.. dunno

now you removed quest room with teleports and put them to client UI (bcoz it was too hard for us to find tp?) XD, holy fucking crap but thats not everything you made some private/party quests...
before I could find anyone at quests without searching for them, now its pain in ass I dont even try to do quests too much effort

I dont even want to know how hard is the game for new players bet 50% of them just x log

next step, removed monster teleport room put them to client UI
second step, put even more teleports like every 10 sqms.

the problem is you
looks like you never played it urself

make a char and tell me how to play the game because its not fucking logical at all

People play modern mmo's, so they'll be conditioned to look at the UI in order to find the "join an instance" option. That's a long rant for just one change, though.

new player in game:

found ugly teleport room with monsters takes tasks
realised that tasks are shitty as fk for levling and monsters
someone told him about dungeons and daily boost for dungeon
makes 350 lvl (if he wont die ofc, only 3 charges) after he can logout
knows that levling by monsters is fucking dumb as fuck since u get shitload of exp on dungeons which makes toatlly not worth exping on mosnters
he cant do fucking quests because its fucking werid as fuck even if he got lvl for the quest
untill 1500 he is loging only for dungeons also makes few quests if lucky enought
whats next? dont ask no idea
people making quests and shit in guilds cant glue himself to any random dude/group that are able to clear quest (i mean shit quests like up to heroes/eternal)

i wont type anymore its fucking pointless coz u dude blind like
maxresdefault.jpg

Stevie Wonder

u can pm me so I can tell u how to fix ur chicken that brings golden eggs before you kill it

Last edited:
PatchNotesSite.png

The programming team has been working hard to deliver all these fixes. Enjoy <3!

event.png

Tomorrow will be the start of our Easter Event on Avuria & Ildar! It will run until April 13th! There will be no way to purchase egg's and there will be nothing for sale from this event, all in-game only!

Completing dungeons will reward the user with soulbound "dirty eggs". These eggs can be cleaned by going through a portal in the depot to the easter event location, and using the eggs on the small water pool. After that, it's time to dye them! Take them to the paint pool, and use them on the pool to be given a random egg color! Egg's can then be traded for different rewards!

List of rewards you can buy:

Stat Stones

25% Experience Boosters

Large Stat Stones

Crystal Regrade Key

Mythic Regrade Key

Feats

Fixed an issue where players occassionally didn't receive a quest point upon advancing.

Players whom are missing quest points will automatically receive them upon login.

Resistance Elixir

The effect will no longer vanish upon dying/or logging out from the game.

Quests

Monsters whom have walked off will be transported back to their spawn position.

Magic Walls/Wild Growths will vanish when the next player/or group enter the quest.

Fixed a crash bug with the Solo Quest System.

The system will initially only be available for Ildar until we are certain it's running smoothly, then it will be reloaded back into Avuria as well.

Misc Bug Fixes

Fixed improper attack value (48 => 10) for Katana.

Fixed a travel issue with the Horse NPC (the one beneath the depot) where it took you to wrong farmlands.

Fixed an issue with Guildhalls where they were still connected to old and inaccessible farms, which led to seeds simply "vanishing" from your inventory.

Fixed an issue where an improper cooldown was applied when you used a Magic Wall/Infinite Magic Wall rune.

Fixed an issue with the Guild UI where players Weekly Exp/Gold didn't reset automatically.

Fixed an issue where the Siege timer weren't synced properly on Avuria.

Fixed an issue where the boss Hades didn't spawn properly on Ildar and Dracona.

Ballistas has been enabled once again after reworking its logic.

Improved the logic for Map Cleaning to exclude the spot between depot lockers in order too avoid potential item loss.

The spell Throwing Knife will no longer bounce to targets in protection zones.

The NPC Seamstress will only sell you complete outfit(s) going forward if you're missing the bonus for a certain outfit.

Added appropriate description to Cosmetic Boxes where it states an Archlight Key is required to open.

You will no longer be given ordinary large stat stones from ArchPass (Free Rewards) but soulbounded ones.

You will now be required to confirm your action if you try to replace a weapon's enchantment with a new one.

Progression Token Exchanger/Loyalty Token Exchanger will now properly display whether items are soulbound or not.

The Enflaming Enchantment's damage will now be enhanced by the Strength stat (Avuria).

Azmar Sands tasks will now be shown in the Quest Log.

Adjusted the attack value for Darksteel Grips (from 39 to 40).

Decreased the target distance for Ravenous Fiend from 2 to 1.

Fixed an issue where Tamers Bond/Call didn't work for Tamer pets.

Fixed an issue where skinned bones didn't vanish during map clean.

Fixed an issue where Female outfits weren't synced.

Fixed issues with Haste/Paralyze in the CTF event.

Fixed several map bugs

mobile.png
awas1.png

We have alot more than just this to share, but wont be sharing it for another couple weeks till it's 100% done

Awakening System Revamp

Each skill now has 4 available awakening effects, 1 guaranteed and then 3 for a player to choose to further awaken.

Players can now choose between 12 different skills (10 spells, soul rune & auto attack) instead of just the previous 5. However only 5 skills can be awakened at a time, but these can be changed anytime not in combat. This will allow for over 364 new combinations on how you play your class!

Back