• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [10.1] - Completely Rebuilt Custom Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't recommened for many reasons, looks very pay to win.

9UOLuQz.png

I havent donated a cent.
And please dont say 'for many reasons' when all u can do is pull one half witted bullshit reason to not play, when in doubt its his way to pay for his server.

Him having to pay for dedi doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it indeed looks very much pay to win.

Its all obtainable ingame, with the exception of that. Which 400 isnt too hard to get. Took me a couple days botting DL's on my ek, tbh. Not to mention, thats how you get money.

Im starting to think u guys are trolling here..

From somebody whose not an 8 or 43 post random, this is one of the only servers i see potential in. thats something considering im usually highly critical of OTs.

Could use some more players, as well as a bit of work to keep players entertained.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
I havent donated a cent.
And please dont say 'for many reasons' when all u can do is pull one half witted bullshit reason to not play, when in doubt its his way to pay for his server.

Its all obtainable ingame, with the exception of that. Which 400 isnt too hard to get. Took me a couple days botting DL's on my ek, tbh. Not to mention, thats how you get money.

Im starting to think u guys are trolling here..

From somebody whose not an 8 or 43 post random, this is one of the only servers i see potential in. thats something considering im usually highly critical of OTs.

Could use some more players, as well as a bit of work to keep players entertained.

We've eliminated the advantages from mindlessly grinding and botting by providing botters with near no advantages from being online and botting constantly.

Ban this guy.

Bump!

Congratulations to @Almighty Stoner and Lass for being promoted to Tutors!

@Sexy Mage (Vala) was removed as EM, Obama (Phil) was removed as Tutor, and Buba has semi-retired (Currently a Senator) due to him having a kid!

I wish our 2 new staff members very good luck and to our ex staff members, we salute you guys!

Any feedback? Ideas? Problems? Post here or send me or @Red a PM!

Offical Cyntara Forum!

Pay2win server with some of the worst staff i've ever seen 2/10 would not play

Hey everyone, here's a war new video I just made, check it out!
Watch in HD and Fullscreen :)

Enjoy and don't miss out on the fun!
Cyntara.org
[10.10]

Last edited:
For those of you wondering why there hasn't been much activity on anything related to Cyntara it's because Rd is currently having really big RL issues. There will be a huge update soon, this will bring a brand new map to Cyntara (Cyntara has been RoXor since v1 years ago) This map will be fully custom with little to no TPs, you will have to explore and find spawns, but for low levels there will of course be guides to explain where to go etc etc.

I hope this will attract more people, after this update I personally will be much more active than what I currently am, so you OTLanders have a friendly / familiar face and someone to speak to.

Any questions can be asked on the Cyntara Forums(Click Here). Or just post on this thread and I will do my best to answer any questions, Or maybe @Red himself will get a chance to answer.

Have a nice day!

after this update I personally will be much more active than what I currently am, so you OTLanders have a friendly / familiar face and someone to speak to.

A friendly face? :D i Lol'd :D
Haha no i'll be active again after this update prolly if rl lets me

» Infinite 10% experience bonus
» Discounted rune and potion prices
» 2x skill speed at training tiles
» Ability to use offline trainers
» Ability to play Tower Defense
» Ability to change character sex by saying !changesex (costs 7 premium days)
» 1.5x experience for the first two hours of stamina
» Ability to cast both Super Spells (after completion of the quest)
» Ability to have more than 2 characters logged in to your IP address.

I was going to start here then i saw this. 10% more exp from EVERYTHING, cheaper runes, faster training speed, offlinetraining and access to not one, but two "SUPER SPELLS".

Call it whatever you want, but that is pay2win.

» Infinite 10% experience bonus
» Discounted rune and potion prices
» 2x skill speed at training tiles
» Ability to use offline trainers
» Ability to play Tower Defense
» Ability to change character sex by saying !changesex (costs 7 premium days)
» 1.5x experience for the first two hours of stamina
» Ability to cast both Super Spells (after completion of the quest)
» Ability to have more than 2 characters logged in to your IP address.

I was going to start here then i saw this. 10% more exp from EVERYTHING, cheaper runes, faster training speed, offlinetraining and access to not one, but two "SUPER SPELLS".

Call it whatever you want, but that is pay2win.
This is the reason i stopped playing in the first place. Its okay to give some perks for donating but thats a little much lol. or make it obtainable ingame. I know you need donor for dedi host etc but just make it for addons mounts just like outfits etc not something that give that much of an advantage lol.

Also if your getting a new map etc i think a reset is needed just my opinion. Good luck i might log in and check it out but if the donor stays the same i wont be staying long.

A reset is not needed.

There's about 20 rebirths, you need level 400 to rebirth, and you can only rebirth once per week.

I agree the Premium features is a bit much.. But why not say something about it on the Cyntara forum? I'm sure people will agree...

Just stating the issue and saying "Change it or I won't play" will not solve anything.

The update is supposed to happen this Saturday, let's all hope this goes down!

I just said in my opinion. It doesnt matter if you have 10000000 rebirths. If your trying to get new players that dont wanna start when someone has xxx rebirths.

Just giving ideas. I'm sorry but im not making an account on a server forum when i dont play it anymore.

As for that it wasnt a threat or w.e lol. Just stating what i would do. lol.

Good luck with your project guys.

Never said it was a threat? And that's the issue with you people, You state issues / things you want to be changed but you do nothing to try and get those things fixed / added. Try logging into the server forum or in game and catch Red online and talk to him about it. I just said I agreed with you, why are you tightening up so much?

Also, a reset is only a temp fix, what's the point if all of these "Loyal" players quit a week later as you and many others did @Tjay ?

You people? I dislike you classifying me as you people lol.

Not trying to start shit bud, just saying somethings that ya'll might want to take into account. Like you have donation items that get your 400 instantly lol. I've been trying to get people to start tomorrow. But when they see that, It turns into a instant no. Even with the donor items are op.

Before i even start a server the first thing i do is look at the donors if they are legit ill log in and try it but when i check donors and see you can buy levels, and op premium or equipment, whatever it may be. I usually don't play it.

Give them gifts or something based on there level/how long they been there. I was there longer then a week as well. lol. No hard feeling bud, I still love you no homo lol, just trying to help ya'll out. You want a active server base/community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back