• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [10.1] - Completely Rebuilt Custom Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I for one can make about 200k in 20 minutes or so from hunting. People dont use their brains enough now a days, This mob is decent exp, and not too bad to kill, and you get a shitton of loot to sell for good profit. Then again I am a Knight and well, we are cheap to play. lol

Yeah you are right i spent like 2 mil my first day on my pally. thats also when mrs was 18k per 100. When i might have spent 500k on my knight total lo.

Since the beginning of Cyntara 7, Knights and Paladins have lacked in damage from the beginning. We have adjusted the server so now Knights and Paladins should hit a respectable amount. While on the topic of beginning gameplay, we have also raised the experience rates to be more favorable for players under level 250. We realized that the average player should reach between level 200 and 250, and many players were getting stuck at 80 or 115. This way we will hopefully see more newcomers reaching the higher levels. But this won't affect the speed at which players will be able to rebirth much.

p3z2ZKF.png

Another bonus for new players is free premium for the first 3 days your account is created!
DBCfqAO.png

You will receive all of the Premium Benefits for the first three days of your account being created. Please note this doesn't apply to shop discounts, as this would be an easily abused feature.

Paladins have had it rough overall since the beginning of Cyntara 7. Not just in the beginning, but during later gameplay as well. They suffered from weak healing and low damage. Since the start of the server, we have made it so all Paladins start with 40 distance fighting, made it so all Paladin-based attacks miss on a much less frequent basis, and today we have adjusted their healing tiers.
At level 35, your Paladin will learn Exura San. This is their light healing spell. It now costs 480 mana instead of 2000.
At level 80, your Paladin will learn Exura Gran San. This is their intense healing spell. It now costs 1100 mana instead of 5500.
At level 250, your Paladin will learn Exura San Rai. This is their ultimate healing spell. It costs 4200 mana. This is Paladin's best form of healing.
We have also increased Paladin's natural damage resistance, similar to a Knight's. Finally, we have allowed for Paladins over level 200 that have used a Curaga rune insignia to cast Curaga runes. Their healing with Curaga runes won't match a Knight's, but the option is available.

ClsctUn.png

Furthermore, over the past two weeks we have fixed numerous bugs, taken hundreds of suggestions, and are still on our way to making Cyntara even greater every day!

We hope you enjoy your stay at Cyntara, new Cyntaran! If there's something you don't like or think should be changed, send us an e-mail ([email protected]) and if we like your feedback, you could just win some free premium points!

BIG BUMP~

Phone/SMS Donations enabled!

As it was heavily requested, we have decided to open up communications with ZayPay again. They will be our official SMS/Phone Donation service. Now it is possible to receive premium points by sending a text message / call.

Click image for direct link to Cyntaras Zaypay donation page.

- - - Updated - - -

New video up!

[video=youtube;tjjKGIcdxAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjKGIcdxAo[/video]​

Bump

Few Updates / fixes!

• A lot of our missing spells have been added! The strong/ultimate strike spells have been added, and adjustments have been made to Exori San Rai. We have also added
  • Exori Min for Knights.
  • We have fixed an issue where the portal to find Arkilius caused the server to crash. We have also adjusted Arkilius' attacks
  • The issue where the two icons Buddy asks you to find could be bugged has been fixed.
  • We have also buffed the elemental attack on elemental arrows.
  • We have added the level and magic level requirements to all runes.
  • We have also fixed the escape portal in Jammer/Combat Golems. We have also adjusted Vegnagun, his difficulty was not set for Cyntara 7.
  • The healing chance for Viridis and Cerasinus demons has been lowered to accomodate smaller teams.
  • We found a better way to display ammunition attack.
  • We have also adjusted the deepling spawn to accomodate more of the higher ranking deeplings.
  • We have also fixed the Super Spell Quest. Players that have already completed the quest will now receive their reward by using the chest.
  • We should have addressed the issue where you received the wrong message if you couldn't enter a quest-restricted area if you were too low of a level (thanks Crikey).
  • Zaoan legs have also been buffed (thanks Fred Beron).
  • We have also lowered the break chance of assassin stars, raised the attack and price of crystalline arrows and prismatic bolts
  • We have also made it so only players that have used the Phoenix amulet are able to enter Demon Hell.
  • Finally, the book in Demi Liches will now contain text. Players that have already completed this quest will still be able to open the chest.

Enjoy! Any feedback / ideas are welcome! :)

Official Cyntara Forum

Monster arena Demon Boss has messed up again, when it gets to deep red HP players are teleported out, with this message

06:03 You have been disqualified!

Monster arena Demon Boss has messed up again, when it gets to deep red HP players are teleported out, with this message

06:03 You have been disqualified!

What's your character name? (here or PM is fine). I'll take a look at this with you immediately.

Also, thank you Matt for keeping this up-to-date!

Red

Jesus, this ot still running?
Been a long, long time ;p

I feel like this OT is way too hard to play. I mean grinding is fine, but there should be quests that are doable for every kind of level. All the quests are impossible to do, at a low level. 6 level 300s can't even do any quest.

I wanted to give it a try but when I saw gift shop - 'This Stone of Wisdom will set your character's level to 400.' ; 'pacc'. Really?

@edit. It isn't even 100% lag-free. Despite lags sometimes, monsters lag a bit.

Last edited:
I wanted to give it a try but when I saw gift shop - 'This Stone of Wisdom will set your character's level to 400.'
You can't blame him for looking for SOME income? He's current paying Dedi WITH HIS OWN MONEY, How long do you think that will last?.. You forgot to add: You must be above level 200 and under level 400 to use this item. Its not like you login lvl 1 - Buy stone - auto 400?
'pacc'. Really?
What? Premium users have only a few extra features, what's the big issue?
It isn't even 100% lag-free. Despite lags sometimes, monsters lag a bit.
I get 0 lag, even with my dial up net I'm lag free.

UPDATES FROM YESTERDAY:

• We have fixed the damage on the werewolves that reside in Shiny Island.
  • Due to abuse, we have made it so only premium account players can have their IP address connected to more than two characters online.
  • We have adjusted the experience rate for players above level 450. Experience rate will also not be taken into account when gaining experience from players in PVP. It never should have been taken into account. We're sorry if you notice a difference in experience gained from killing players.
  • We have also adjusted the stamina system. After 32 hours of stamina remaining you will receive half experience. This measure was implemented to discourage massive botting. Even players that play 8 hours a day should never encounter this issue. Furthermore, training tiles now regenerate stamina, at an even faster rate than being offline!
  • We have adjusted the position of monsters in the teleport room from right to left. The farther to the left you move the more difficult the monster. The second row has stronger monsters than the first, and the third row has a small selection of very powerful monsters.
  • We have also added Map Marks when players enter Noobie Island for the first time!

Enjoy!

Remember To Sign up on the Cyntara Forums, JUST CLICK HERE.

What's up with all the hate comments made by low post rate accounts?

I played this server when I was bored and it was possibly the best PvP server I've ever played imo.

Red does a great job handling a server alone, so stop bashing him.

Updates from today :)

• Fixed an issue with Demon Sprout's healing (thanks Winged Assassin). Watch out, they may be more difficult now.
  • We have adjusted the stats on some items and also added an Equipment section to the shop.
  • We have also fixed an exploit where players would kill a high level and get loads of experience. There's a new formula for experience in PVP situations.
  • Now, if you fail to completely clear the boss room in the Super Spells Quest you will receive a message saying you will not receive your reward unless the room is empty. If you have already completed the quest you will never see this message.
  • Due to our new equipment section at the shop, we have adjusted the loot rate of Jaul and increased his spawn probability.

New PVP Formula:
jq9d.png

Official Cyntara Forum!

You can't blame him for looking for SOME income? He's current paying Dedi WITH HIS OWN MONEY, How long do you think that will last?.. You forgot to add: You must be above level 200 and under level 400 to use this item. Its not like you login lvl 1 - Buy stone - auto 400?

What? Premium users have only a few extra features, what's the big issue?

I get 0 lag, even with my dial up net I'm lag free.
Monsters sometimes lags, its rather hosted on his own comp or pretty bad serv. Few extra features: » 2x skill speed at training tiles etc. Its rather p2w than f2p.

Some dedicated players have created some quest guides for new players. Take a look!
http://cyntara.org/library/quests/

We have also adjusted the PvP requirements for Red Skull. It's now 4 frags and each frag lasts 2 hours. This is an experimental adjustment to see if it reduces the mindless killing.

Monsters sometimes lags, its rather hosted on his own comp or pretty bad serv. Few extra features: » 2x skill speed at training tiles etc. Its rather p2w than f2p.

Since the server is brand new to TFS 1.0, we have the server save set frequently. So if you're receiving lag spikes it's likely the server save.
Also, please note that you likely have high latency since the server is hosted in the United States.

Red

bump?! server needs more players, join now lvl up and be rdy for the events coming this weekend =]

@Red, logged in this morning with lag about every 3~ seconds, highly doubt its a latency issue here as im central usa

There will be five events taking place this upcoming Saturday! This event will be a GREAT way to help new players as the rewards will be VERY beneficial for them. There is never a better time to start Cyntara and play this amazing server.

1) Find the Person Event

I'll be hiding somewhere on the map in Cyntara. First person to find me, and ATTACK me wins. There will be two of these events, one will be for lower levels (Below Level 200); one will be for higher levels (Above Level 200).

2)Count to 20 first.

Think its easy? It's actually not that easy. This will be a 1v1 or maybe 3 way battle (depending on numbers) competition against another player, and its a simple one. First person to count to 20 wins. Be careful if you do count too fast, you may get muted
RpS_biggrin.gif

3) 3v3 PvP Event or 2v2 PvP Event (Depends on Numbers).

Form your teams in this event as you go 3v3 in PvP against one another. The catch with this event is you will have a set amount of supplies. Yes, I will try to balance it as much as possible. If their aren't enough balanced teams, I may have to separate you if you have already formed a team. First team to kill the others win. Once again, there will be two events for this one. One for lower levels(Below Level 200), one for higher levels(Higher than Level 200)

4)Think you know your items?

I will be placing a gem over an item and first person to tell me what that item wins. Yes, they will have to be what they are called in Cyntara, and not in Regular Tibia. There will be 20-30 items like this, and the one with the most points wins.

5) Last Man Standing.

You will be in an arena with other players. Once again, you will be given a set amount of pots, so use them wisely. Pretty much last man standing wins. Once again there will be two events, one for lower levels (Below Level 200) and one for higher levels (Higher than Level 200)

Reactions: Red
bump?! server needs more players, join now lvl up and be rdy for the events coming this weekend =]

@Red, logged in this morning with lag about every 3~ seconds, highly doubt its a latency issue here as im central usa

Monday I spend 90% of my day in school, and I'm really behind on studying. If this issue persists, could you send me a PM and we could get together at a certain time and see what the issue may be?

@Heztix Your events look great! I'll be sure to make sure everything's ready for you on time :)

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back