• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [10.1] - Completely Rebuilt Custom Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up Yep and this ot is for donators/botters its impossible to earn money for mr/sd/uh while pging... ed have hailstorm rod + e frigo so he can hunt dragons/dls for profit but ms Woi? Woce? and need 150lv to loot wand of starstorm (wyrms) =.=

14:56 Loot of a elf arcanist: an elven astral observer, a wand of cosmic energy
Ohh really?
14:56 [Task System] You have killed 444 out of 500 elves.
-.^?

Ok nice reward for me.. adv from 122 to 123lv ( have 30% left) i get exp for task.. like from 15 elves OHH YEAHH and i can kill boss but there is no elf boss haha no tp on cults there is tp but on elves not ;\

@edit ok.. tp hidden.. and my reward for task total is...
15:21 You gained 165000 experience points. + 300k exp from npc i hope 50% exp worth it! but while doing task i up 15lvls and wasted 3/4 of my mr without any cash/loot reward nice! tasking rox

Last edited:
If you're ms go to frost dragons or serpent spawns, I made easy money there. It's a matter of using your brain to play, if you don't know how to grind, you won't get anywhere.

I like it!
3wgr.jpg

Didn't like the server so much, It's like going around in different spawns and hunting monsters untill you reach a certain level where you can quest. After that i really dont know what to do, took lvl 80 and left, got bored when i took 80

Figures you leave as soon as you get out of the nub islands right?

Almost every spawn from 1 - xxx has a quest in it, Like I stated before; If you do not grind at least a little bit, YOU WILL GET NOWHERE.

I'm sorry for the people that don't like this server, maybe if it gets bigger It'll be more interesting.

Reminder: It's PVP-Enforced, get a team and kill high levels. That's also a very fast way to "PG"

Yeah i get 147-155 lvl on fight ; D

- - - Updated - - -

Ots dead why? people make a lot of cc on gambling like Guardian Of Cyntara and his 2 noob chars Newbie and Newbiee (botting cl and cave) and Wild Shotz

its bad info about the mobs lvls, all start quest on noob island is stupid since u will gain 80 just by rushing and completing them.

This server is awesome, everyone should try it!

I would assume getting level 80 fast is fine? Considering that's when PVP starts. I don't see what's wrong with the server. Everyone said "I'm so go happy with all these changes, donar sets ruined it etc etc" So? What's the issue?

The hell you doing in Dragonlings?

What do you think? Anyways, that's beside the point. I rather not spend 5 minutes killing a monster, good luck with the server though. :)

not a recommended server
had a bit of fun, not a lot, till around lvl 90,
after that you'll just get killed by high levels because they want frags, I get killed/attacked all the time by high levels
pretty boring if you ask me + it's pretty hard to make money, i was on my way to get almost 1cc but got killed.
don't join this if you want fun and friendly people >_>
join this if you want boring repetive things to do
just my opinion

Its freaking impossible to do decent quest (noob quests) if u are a knight/pally

I tried it for a bit lastnight, Red has always been an amazing owner, and this server proves it to still be true.

Not really my thing, but all in all, It's a great server.

Recommended for anyone who enjoys custom servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back