• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
cyntara_signature_000.png

Cyntara is one of the oldest custom map Open Tibia servers still online!
Open since February 8, 2009!

In the eighth full installment of Cyntara, I would like to present to you the rebirth of a classic server loved by tens of thousands of players.
The good 'ol days are back!

What are some of Cyntara's features?

• Server Core: One of the first servers using TFS 1.0
  • Live Cast: Yes!! (offline for the first week of play)
  • Bounty Hunters: Yes!
  • Balanced Vocations: Yes!
  • Rates: High-rate (More info here)
  • Custom Spells: 40+
  • World Type: PvP-Enforced (experience for killing players!)
  • Custom Spawns Over 150!
  • Custom Monsters Over 400!
  • Custom Bosses Over 100!
  • Custom Quests Over 100!
  • Quick, professional customer support: Yes!
  • 10.41 mounts & outfits: Yes!
  • Guild Wars: Yes!! (offline for the first few days of play)
  • Guild Bonuses: Yes!! (offline for the first few days of play)
  • Staff Active, helpful, and professional! Staff that cannot abuse their positions.
  • Unique Events: Nazi Zombies (battle the endless horde), Halo Zombies (if you die, you become a zombie. Be the last human alive!), Guild Versus Guild (guild leaders initiate a battle between guilds in an open battle area mapped by TILFen). (offline for the first week of play)
  • Non-custom events: Capture The Flag (custom script), King of the Hill (custom script), and Last Man Standing (offline for the first week of play)

Pictures: Will be posted after the launch

Information:
IP: Cyntara.org
Port: 7171
Client: 10.38-10.41
Custom Client: Download
Watch Live Casts: Login without an account name or password

Please note: There is no account manager in the newest TFS. You must create your character on the website.
If you invite a friend, be sure to give them your referral ID upon registering!

You are free to register now! The server will be online once the countdown timer ends on the website!
Red

Ill sheck it out :)
btw edit the Client: 10.1 to 10.38/41:) since its a typo if im right

Reactions: Red
Ill sheck it out :)
btw edit the Client: 10.1 to 10.38/41:) since its a typo if im right

Awesome to hear! :) And thank you haha. I stole the template from an old post.
Red

much excite. hope it FINALLY gets the player support it should. literally just made a post saying how Cyntara (deserves the capital) don't get the respect they should.

awesome server really good scripts :) sucs i need to go will play tomorrow :p

This reset? I played it almost a year ago, it was actually fun!

A while ago my brother logged onto Cyntara.org and he said the most beautiful thing about the server was the Help. The Tutor or Admin, or whoever it was, i'm not sure, really worked hard to help my brother with his questions.

I think when there are helpful people like that on the Staff then players are sure to have a great time!

Good Luck with your server I hope many people go to play!

Since years RED is known for working on his Cyntara Server the best he can.
This, guys, is a high quality custom map server with a lot of great features in it, with probably one of the best support teams you could wish for.
Cheers,
Ympker

Good luck, RED :)

Thank you all for the very kind words. I've worked tirelessly on this server and especially the last update.
I put a lot of work and thought into almost every aspect of the server. I'm also trying my absolute best to make sure everyone has the best experience that they can.

I appreciate all of the support from you guys. It means a lot to me. Hopefully Cyntara will continue to grow and we can all have some fun together! :D
Red

Thank you all for the very kind words. I've worked tirelessly on this server and especially the last update.
I put a lot of work and thought into almost every aspect of the server. I'm also trying my absolute best to make sure everyone has the best experience that they can.

I appreciate all of the support from you guys. It means a lot to me. Hopefully Cyntara will continue to grow and we can all have some fun together! :D
Red
Thats RED for you :)

Small suggestion: Could you lower the weight of all the runes? Its so hard to carry a bunch of SDs + Mana runes + Healing runes for a good long hunting session :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back